Another Soda Card question

sp29488

Thanks for the help. I can't remember how much they cost per drink, does anyone remember? I think on our last cruise I was into ice tea and didn't drink much sodas so don't remember how much they were. I guess I could look back on our bill from last time, if I can find it :)

I think mine was 2.50 a drink...

Just remember if you drink soda with your meal that does not come free either so the soda card will pay for that too. Chances are you will drink more than 2-3 a day especially on sea days unless you drink something other than soda.

It depends on the ship, because prices vary. On Princess, sodas are $1.50 plus tip. The soda card is $3.95 per day per person plus tip. If you drink 2 per day the card is not a good deal. If you drink 3 or more it is.

If you really like sodas, I'd get one. You never know how many you're going to drink on the ship. This way you can get as many as you like and not worry about it.

My DH's always seem to come with rum in them, so no soda card for him! ;) But I will definitely get one.

How many sea days you have? When we have only two sea days its not worth it for the soda card. we drink the free stuff and pay for a soda as we go along. a can is 2.01 which includes the grat.

I can honestly say that we did not even drink 5 cans of soda on a 7 day cruise.

How many sea days you have? When we have only two sea days its not worth it for the soda card. we drink the free stuff and pay for a soda as we go along. a can is 2.01 which includes the grat.

I can honestly say that we did not even drink 5 cans of soda on a 7 day cruise.

We only have two sea days as well and I'm thinking along the lines you are. Dh and I have talked about it and I think that I can get by with only 1-2 a day and drink the free stuff. Also, I do love the drinks of the day so I don't think that I'll get one this time.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Archived