free lemonade on Majesty Of The Seas?

Is lemonade or fruit punch free and available throughout the day on the MOS? Thanks ;) Any other juice options?

Yes, its free and avaialble pretty well any time the Windjammer is open. Just be aware its all made from the powdered stuff. The orange "drink" is only available in the morning and it too is the powdered stuff. Even when we had breakfast in the dining room (as opposed to the Windjammer) we were informed the real juice was not available and it was only the orange drink. (I'm sure they have the real thing for their vodka and orange juice at the bar though...but it will cost you).

Most often the waiters are all around the machines and they will just hand you the glass full because they are already poured. (I guess maybe to keep people from helping themselves.)

Is the lemonade and iced tea sweetened or unsweetened?

Ice tea taste like water (really) so no its not sweetened. Lemonade is slightly sweetened and sour.

the tea is always unsweet and it is NASTY! i am from the south and i appreciate good sweet tea. i don't drink ship tea.

Since I sweeten my own, I like it, the sweetened kind is so sweet it makes me ill, but some people like to drink all thier calories and that is fine for them.:rolleyes:

the tea is always unsweet and it is NASTY! i am from the south and i appreciate good sweet tea. i don't drink ship tea.

Ha, interesting how people can disagree. I always drink the unsweetened iced tea. It's actually quite good, IMHO.

Besides, the lemonade is loaded with sugar. I'd rather use my calories for a great dessert than a glass of lemonade.

Yes, there is Lemonade, it is really sugary though, i prefer the Iced Tea, unsweetened of course. Its very refreshing, add all that sugar to it, and it just makes me more thirsty. If i am in the mood for something sweet, what i normally do is a half & half of both. Takes care of my sweet tooth, and is still refreshing :)

HAHA! Different strokes for different folks i guess. I remember being down south a few years back and ordered some "Sweet Tea" with my lunch, and oh my lord, i thought i was going to go into diabetic shock....:p

I drink the iced tea and like it...I think it gets pretty diluted with the ice in it, though, after standing awhile. One way I resolve that it to order hot tea....use the teabags, make my own, then add ice....viola, nice strong iced tea, the way I like it.

I'm a big Southern Sweet Tea drinker, and hated the unsweetened tea onboard. It isn't the same to add sugar, so mostly drank water, or something else. I don't even remember drinking lemonaide onboard.lol

Plenty of stuff to drink, I didn't miss the sweet tea...

Ready for my next cruise on Independance!

Yes, its free and avaialble pretty well any time the Windjammer is open. Just be aware its all made from the powdered stuff. The orange "drink" is only available in the morning and it too is the powdered stuff. Even when we had breakfast in the dining room (as opposed to the Windjammer) we were informed the real juice was not available and it was only the orange drink. (I'm sure they have the real thing for their vodka and orange juice at the bar though...but it will cost you).

Most often the waiters are all around the machines and they will just hand you the glass full because they are already poured. (I guess maybe to keep people from helping themselves.)

I don´t know about Majesty, as I´ve not been on that ship but the ships I´ve been on the lemonade and orange juice was not from an instant mix.

Actually the lemonade is poured from big minute maid tetra packs.

While the Orange Juice is not freshly squeezed and and maybe not 100% pure juice it´s not made from instant powder either.

I make my own lemonade at dinner. Just ask for extra lemons with my water. Then I add either sugar/sweetner. I like it.

And don't forget for those who use powdered drink mix home...its so easy to pack the packets for you to make drink on ship. It is cheaper for the kids than buying those soda cards and you can purchase an insulated cup as a souvenier in shop.

I'm a big Southern Sweet Tea drinker, and hated the unsweetened tea onboard. It isn't the same to add sugar, so mostly drank water, or something else. I don't even remember drinking lemonaide onboard.lol

Plenty of stuff to drink, I didn't miss the sweet tea...

Ready for my next cruise on Independance!

THANK YOU! the people commenting on liking the tea obviously aren't from the south. and, btw, i do drink unsweet tea here where i live and it's 100 times better than the tea on the ship. it's just not good. i don't add buckets of sugar to everything i drink. :D i get a coke card anyway.......and skip the whole decision making process.

Archived