04/07/08 Mariner Reviews

captbuzz

We are sailing on the 04/18 cruise and would be interested in any reviews and/or hints from those on the 04/07 Mariner cruise.

Capt,

Unless someone posts from the ship, I wouldn't count on any Mariner reviews, as they disembark the same day you join the ship!

Host Dan

We are sailing on the 04/18 cruise and would be interested in any reviews and/or hints from those on the 04/07 Mariner cruise.

We are on the 4/7 cruise as well as the 4/18. Not exactly sure what you are looking for but the cruise and ship have been wonderful. If you have any specific questions I would be glad to try to answer them. Regent has so far lived up to there name.

We're sailing on the Mariner this fall. I see a comment that "John Barron is the best cruise director of all time" and I would like to know why this is?

Thanks,:)

Talent, wit, humor, sincerety,congenialty.....just a few of the reasons. I'm sure others will add more.

I would recommend you all go

to the observation lounge right after the "muster drill"

and pick either Starboard (right) or Port (left) side of the place to meet.

That way you know if a stranger walks up they must be from Cruise Critic!

One of the excursions offered on a Bermuda cruise I did on Navigator a couple of years back was snorkeling over some shipwrecks. It was one of the most interesting snorkeling experiences I've had, and the folks who ran the excursion were superb. Entertaining on the trip out and back, and informative in the water.

Hi,

You could ask your TA to request a room, invitations, and waiter service for a cruise critic get together through their DM. It's best done at least 2 weeks before sailing. We had a lovely cocktail party and a chance to meet cruise critic members on our Mariner 3/04 cruise. We met some really great people and it enhanced our cruise.

Ricki

Archived