Around the Seabourn Water Cooler... Off topic and fun posts here!- Updated

Host Dan

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not certain that this is the right format to use for this info, but here goes; Today, while I was doing cardio in the gym, I was next to 2 people that I always work out with. One a guy named Steve. I knew he was a Chiropracter and I was going to try using him so I asked for his card. It said, "Steven Hoorn". I said to him, "This is very interesting because I just met a lady from the town of Hoorn, Netherlands", he replied, "That town is named after my family". Marja, isn't that amazing? I was just blown away by that kind of coincidence, aren't you?

Howard

I'm not certain that this is the right format to use for this info, but here goes; Today, while I was doing cardio in the gym, I was next to 2 people that I always work out with. One a guy named Steve. I knew he was a Chiropracter and I was going to try using him so I asked for his card. It said, "Steven Hoorn". I said to him, "This is very interesting because I just met a lady from the town of Hoorn, Netherlands", he replied, "That town is named after my family". Marja, isn't that amazing? I was just blown away by that kind of coincidence, aren't you?

Howard

Indeed very interesting Howard and so clever of you to remember, I'm surprised! It could also be the other way around I guess..... that he was named after my home town, but ..... I will try to find out!

Have a nice weekend all!

Marja

• 2 weeks later...

A DHL man delivered a package for us today.

Inside was a brown box like a small shoebox. The lid was held in place by an elastisised ribbon with a small metal Seabourn shield at the centre. Small raised letters on the box read "The Yachts of Seabourn".

Opening the box revealed a translucent paper overlay with the words "This is my yacht" written in cursive script at the bottom. Below this was a classy looking leather(ish?) travel wallet containing our documents for our upcoming Pride cruise.

Further down in a recessed compartment were 4 rather nice discreetly styish luggage tags made from the same material.

What a wonderful first impression of our cruise to come.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
Merry Christmas to you all from me .......

and from captain Gei-Arne:

14763_1274763343197_1053330419_1964949_2196099_n.jpg

Marja

Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas everybody!

Marja, this is a spectacular card from Capt GA, of course... the for'ar'd deck would be locked on a sea day like this, much less the entire crew out there!

But what the good Captain forgot to 'photoshop' OUT of the picture was the little 'basket' hoisted up the flag pole...there... to the right of the Seabourn pennant, denoting (Yikes!) that the ship is at Anchor!

You'd think the Skipper woulda picked that one up!!! Aaar!:D

LOL!

"let each new year find you a better man."

--Benjamin Franklin, politician, inventor and author

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND SMOOTH SAILINGS TO ALL!

Happy New Year to you Jane!!! Just one problem, any idea where I can find a better man?:D:D

Kathryn

Lovely photo Marja! Our luggage is ready and to be collected tomorrow even though we only got DHL documentation this morning!!

That's great Shelagh!

It was quite a job, but ours was collected this afternoon already. That's over and done with. Just one piece of hand luggage each to fill now on the 19th when we leave for London.

Sleep well,

Marja

• 3 weeks later...