what drinks are free

The tap water is probably purer than bottled water--it is quite safe. After all, every water-based drink is made of it, and all food cooked in/or with it!

The ice is made from tap water! It's fine.

It is very "soft", so shampoo will lather like crazy--use only about 1/2 of your regular amount of shampoo, or you will be rinsing for days!!!!!

It is very "soft", so shampoo will lather like crazy--use only about 1/2 of your regular amount of shampoo, or you will be rinsing for days!!!!!

lol... that's great!

yes, water is safe to drink. Now if you're going to Mexico... don't drink the water on land... just trust me on this one!

lol... that's great!

yes, water is safe to drink. Now if you're going to Mexico... don't drink the water on land... just trust me on this one!

That's universal, not just Mexico. Your not even supposed to drink land water if your going to a different state thats pretty far away. Different places carry different bacteria in the water. Were already immune to the ones here but lets say you drink in Arkansas. You will get diarhea.

No drinks are free but some are included in your cruise fare at no additional charge. Soda is $2.01 per can or you can buy an unlimited soda card for $6.90 per day. Lemonade and ice tea and hot tea and coffee are always available. The tea is unsweetened.

thanks everyone!

I could of sworn soda was free the last time I cruised which was about 4 years ago

Maybe on another cruise ship line - but there has been a charge since our first cruise in 2004.

That's universal, not just Mexico. Your not even supposed to drink land water if your going to a different state thats pretty far away. Different places carry different bacteria in the water. Were already immune to the ones here but lets say you drink in Arkansas. You will get diarhea.

I found out about this the hard way many years ago when I got my first show kitten - everytime we went to an out-of-state show and stayed in a hotel, she would wind up with bloody diarrhea. Finally figured it was the water and started bring a bottle of my own (long before bottled water was readily available, just filled a bottle with house water).

The ship's water, however, is fine for people.

thanks everyone!

I could of sworn soda was free the last time I cruised which was about 4 years ago

Soda used to be "INCLUDED" in your cruise fare in the dining room at lunch and dinner but RCL found it was a source of revenue and Poof away it went :(

Is the iced tea sweetened?

I have been on over 25 cruises on several different cruise lines and I have never found one that had tea that I liked. I guess I am a southerner and like our southern sweetened iced tea. I usually get soft drinks instead.

I have been on over 25 cruises on several different cruise lines and I have never found one that had tea that I liked. I guess I am a southerner and like our southern sweetened iced tea. I usually get soft drinks instead.

I'm glad to hear its unsweetened, thats how I prefer it:D

Archived