Booked through TA, pay Princess directly?

kywildcatfanone

Hi,

On our last cruise, we booked directly through Princess and they sent me e-mails asking for payment, and I went online and paid directly on their web site, very easy stuff. For our upcoming cruise at the end of the year, I booked through an online TA using FCC's for the down payment, and would like to pay through Princess, but my payment details are not showing up online, like they did when I booked directly. Can I pay Princess directly for a cruise booked through a TA?

Thanks,

Mike

The TA will give Princess the amount to be charged and Princess will process it directly.

A friend is having a hard time getting his refund of his fuel charges because the TA gave Princess the amt including the fuel charges even though they should have been deducted. Princess won't do anything and says the TA needs to and they keep promising to send a check which they don't.:eek: :eek:

Hi,

On our last cruise, we booked directly through Princess and they sent me e-mails asking for payment, and I went online and paid directly on their web site, very easy stuff. For our upcoming cruise at the end of the year, I booked through an online TA using FCC's for the down payment, and would like to pay through Princess, but my payment details are not showing up online, like they did when I booked directly. Can I pay Princess directly for a cruise booked through a TA?

Thanks,

Mike

When you book thru a travel agency nearly every transaction, even nonfinancial ones such as dining choice changes, must go thru that TA.

I've booked all my cruises through the same TA. I make payment through the TA but the actual charge is always made by Princess, not the agent. As others have said, you cannot pay Princess directly for a TA booking, but most likely they will be the ones charging your credit card.

Archived