Crown & Anchor Savings

I booked a cruise thru an online travel agency. I just logged into rci website and looked at the crown and anchor saving certificates. The cruise I have already booked is on the list for a $200 savings. All you expert and veteran cruises, do I stand a chance to get this savings even though I have already booked? Any suggestions on how I can get in on this deal to lower my bill by $200? Thanks

I booked a cruise thru an online travel agency. I just logged into rci website and looked at the crown and anchor saving certificates. The cruise I have already booked is on the list for a $200 savings. All you expert and veteran cruises, do I stand a chance to get this savings even though I have already booked? Any suggestions on how I can get in on this deal to lower my bill by $200? Thanks

No one can predict what *your* particular agency will do.

Just ask them. :)

Most reputable Agents will call RCCL & turn it in and you will get the credit. With that being said, that is why I always book directly with RCCL. Prior to final payment you can transfer to a Agent and get whatever gift/credit they are offering.

They should honor, if they won't ask them to call up RCCL...do a conference 3 way call and ask to have your booking moved to direct with RCL because they willnot honor...then ask to apply coupon.

The C&A saving coupons that I see on-line expired on 6-30-2008. Make sure to print a copy before they are no longer on-line. I would expect the new ones to be on-line at anytime now...

BILL

The C&A saving coupons that I see on-line expired on 6-30-2008. Make sure to print a copy before they are no longer on-line. I would expect the new ones to be on-line at anytime now...

BILL

Bill, form what has been posted, those are the new coupons.........they just have the wrong expiration date on them.

Bill, form what has been posted, those are the new coupons.........they just have the wrong expiration date on them.

Yikes...I better go look again and see if they are throwing more free money my way...:D :D

Patti, thanks for the info...

Nope...no free money for me...But I see you will be getting some!:D

BILL

Yikes...I better go look again and see if they are throwing more free money my way...:D :D

Patti, thanks for the info...

Nope...no free money for me...But I see you will be getting some!:D

BILL

I will......please tell me............I can't access the coupons..................same old story!

If there is a coupon for our cruise on Radiance next April.........already applied one.

I will......please tell me............I can't access the coupons..................same old story!

If there is a coupon for our cruise on Radiance next April.........already applied one.

There is a coupon for the Radiance 14 night Buenos Aires sailing 04/12/2009

and a 15 night South America to San Diego 04/26/2009

IN=115.00 OV=225.00

Not sure which April sailing you have booked but the coupon code is the same for both of these cruises. Are we allowed to post the codes for this?

my question too.I can't see the certificates yet.For Europe,the C&A site is still not active.They expect it will be soon available for us .But i also would like to know if there is a certificate for the Splendour in April the 13, 2009, before i make reservations.I really like to know if they accept theme also from Europe.

Burny

my question too.I can't see the certificates yet.For Europe,the C&A site is still not active.They expect it will be soon available for us .But i also would like to know if there is a certificate for the Splendour in April the 13, 2009, before i make reservations.I really like to know if they accept theme also from Europe.

Burny

No certificate for Splendour April 13, 2009 sailing but there are certificates for May 2, 9, 30 and Aug 15, 2009 sailings. Diamond amounts are $75 off inside and $150 off OV and above. I think it would be the same amount for Platinum. I can only see a list of the certificates. When I click on "view certificate" I see little red x's so I can't see what the code is.

If you're interested in one of those alternate sailings perhaps someone else can provide you with the code but I don't know if they are accepted in Europe.

Hope this helps...

Are we allowed to post the codes for this?
Yes. With all the issues the website has there have been lots of postings with codes listed. The certificate can only be applied if you are a C&A member so it's not like you're sharing a code anyone can use. Only those entitled to the offer can use it.

Is anyone SURE that those coupons are the new ones? They look pretty much like some of the same ones I got hard copies for that DID have to be booked before 6/30. In fact my Voyager sailing for 1-11-09 shows the exact same coupons that I have already used back about 2 months ago. I wouldn't think RCI would give coupons for the same cruise twice.

Is anyone SURE that those coupons are the new ones? They look pretty much like some of the same ones I got hard copies for that DID have to be booked before 6/30. In fact my Voyager sailing for 1-11-09 shows the exact same coupons that I have already used back about 2 months ago. I wouldn't think RCI would give coupons for the same cruise twice.

I am for certain that they are new as there is now a coupon for my Serenade Alaska sailing last year and there wasn't one previously.

Yep. And the one I applied last quarter for my Independence cruise is gone. So maybe your 1/11 Voyager sailing is moving slow and they're offering the coupon again.

The coupons are Hard Copies that we received via snail mail. They say that cruise must be booked by 07/31/2008.

Archived