Set Sail Pass??

Is that the only thing you need to board besides your passport of course. We reiceved E-docs and I was suprised that they said you only needed the set sail pass?? Then why the e-docs??

Thanks

Macwoman

The E-docs are for the people that don't fill out the Set Sail Pass prior to arriving at the pier. If you fill out the Set Sail Pass ahead of time, all of your information will be in the computer when you get to the pier. All you'll need is you Set Sail Pass, your passport (or other acceptable ID) and the credit card you wish to use for your on-board account.

Hi,

if one booked under one of the discounted programs ( senior, residency or military) some proof of being eligible for that program is required - sometimes they ask, sometimes they do not.

Wes

Hi,

if one booked under one of the discounted programs ( senior, residency or military) some proof of being eligible for that program is required - sometimes they ask, sometimes they do not.

Wes

Your ID would verify age and residency. You would only need more paperwork if you had to prove military service.

Is that the only thing you need to board besides your passport of course. We reiceved E-docs and I was suprised that they said you only needed the set sail pass?? Then why the e-docs??

Thanks

Macwoman

For fun!!!! :)

Sorry, but a passport does not prove state of residency for those discounts.....

What does? My next cruise is on a residency rate, so knowing the answer is, shall we say, important...

I'm hoping a drivers license is adequate, and that they don't require such overkill as utility bill or, worse yet, a house title...

What does? My next cruise is on a residency rate, so knowing the answer is, shall we say, important...

I'm hoping a drivers license is adequate, and that they don't require such overkill as utility bill or, worse yet, a house title...

Hi,

yes, DL is adequate. "House title" - would not prove residency. Many Michigan residents have houses in two or more states ( for example Florida and Michigan) but are legal residents only in one state.

Wes

Hi,

yes, DL is adequate. "House title" - would not prove residency. Many Michigan residents have houses in two or more states ( for example Florida and Michigan) but are legal residents only in one state.

Wes

Good. I was afraid I'd have to pull my car into the cruise terminal so they could inspect the license plate for which state it had on it...:D

Good. I was afraid I'd have to pull my car into the cruise terminal so they could inspect the license plate for which state it had on it...:D

At least that will get you really close to the ship.

Only one person from each 'cabin' needs to qualify for the 'residency, senior or military' rates.

Wes

At least that will get you really close to the ship.

Only one person from each 'cabin' needs to qualify for the 'residency, senior or military' rates.

Wes

And I'm sure that the security people wouldn't mind at all, and I'd be on my balcony with nice beverage in hand within minutes, right?

Macwoman, I don't mean to take your thread off topic (ok, i guess i do), but i saw that you mentioned, on another thread, that your DH has celiac and you were just on Explorer. My cruise in september will be my first diagnosed with celiac, and i have already done what i can in advance (mentioned when booking, sent an email to rccl, searched the boards, etc) but i would love if you could share your husband's experience since we will be on the explorer, as well. I am most interested in breakfast and lunch as I am sure dinner will be the easiest. Thanks so much!!!

Archived