Favorite Picture of All Time

I can't tell you how many times I've said WOW while looking at these awesome pictures. Someone could put together some great photo books or a calendar!

You are right about that! I made a calendar for my DH's office using cruise pictures from last year, for this years cruise. For our cruise week I used a picture of the wake for each sea day ,and a picture from the ports we had visited before in the place of where we were going, then typed in the port. He loves it! I plan to do it again for next year. I picked some of the best to use as monthly pictures above the calendar itself.

It's impossible to pick a favorite, though I really did try.

Here's a picture of Dunn's River Falls taken before we started climbing:

ry%3D320

And this is the same day tubing a beautiful river in Ocho Rios:

ry%3D320

And last one. This is truly my REAL all time favorite, but it's not on Carnival. This picture just sums up my cruise experience. We had just returned from a day at Paradise Beach in Cozumel, and the sun was about to set, and that "feeling" took over... you know, that this is the way the world was meant to be and we feel so lucky because God has given us a glimpse of heaven. I realize it won't have meaning to anybody else...but to me it is priceless. :o ry%3D320

Great pictures. I like the last one the best...you guys are too cute!

There is a story that goes with this picture. At 41 my sister had a major stroke. To save her life they had to do surgery and as a result, take out about 1/3 of her skull....it stayed safe in her belly for over a year (because she had a staph infection post op they did not want to put it back too soon) while she recovered. At her most critical moment in the ICU, I held her hand and told her if she would only open her eyes I would take her anywhere in the world she wanted to go....her eyes flew open (the first of many miracles!), and as soon as she came off the ventilator she requested we go on a cruise. So in late April this year, almost 2 years after her stroke, we boarded the Legend with our mom, our other sister, two nieces and my sisters’ best friend. My sister wanted to swim with the dolphins more than anything else, so I scheduled the Royal Swim. Although VERY skeptical when we arrived, given my sisters physical limitations, the staff agreed to "let her try”. This picture was taken during the foot push.....what you can't see are the six women standing in the water watching her, laughing and crying at the same time. Since this day, my sister has continued to recover, expanding her horizons daily; because this moment in time renewed her confidence and made her realize that ANYTHING is possible!

2121356710064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

A wonderful picture and an awesome story...I love this thread!!! Some people look at me like I am crazy when I tell them that my motto is "have fun every day"!

Guest carlogesualdo

Since some people are posting more than one, I'm going to break the rule and post one more.

The lighting from above really makes this atrium sculpture stand out.

Centrum%20from%20below.jpg?imgmax=512

2580467070103802314S600x600Q85.jpg

Bannister Caye, Belize from our October/November 2007 Cruise on Carnival Legend. These guys were transporting a port-a-potty to the island. At first I thought it was part of their boat, until I saw them remove it.

Bannister Caye, Belize from our October/November 2007 Cruise on Carnival Legend. These guys were transporting a port-a-potty to the island. At first I thought it was part of their boat, until I saw them remove it.

LMAO :D ......That looks like it's from an ad for Avodart. :p

2580467070103802314S600x600Q85.jpg

When I took this in March this year, I was wondering where they were heading with it!

2418056310064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

There is a story that goes with this picture. At 41 my sister had a major stroke. To save her life they had to do surgery and as a result, take out about 1/3 of her skull....it stayed safe in her belly for over a year (because she had a staph infection post op they did not want to put it back too soon) while she recovered. At her most critical moment in the ICU, I held her hand and told her if she would only open her eyes I would take her anywhere in the world she wanted to go....her eyes flew open (the first of many miracles!), and as soon as she came off the ventilator she requested we go on a cruise. So in late April this year, almost 2 years after her stroke, we boarded the Legend with our mom, our other sister, two nieces and my sisters’ best friend. My sister wanted to swim with the dolphins more than anything else, so I scheduled the Royal Swim. Although VERY skeptical when we arrived, given my sisters physical limitations, the staff agreed to "let her try”. This picture was taken during the foot push.....what you can't see are the six women standing in the water watching her, laughing and crying at the same time. Since this day, my sister has continued to recover, expanding her horizons daily; because this moment in time renewed her confidence and made her realize that ANYTHING is possible!

2121356710064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

I love this photo and the story behind it. I was in tears when I finished reading it. I hope that your sister continues to get stronger and healthier. Thanks so much for sharing.