Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Do tell (or in this case, post!:p ). Did anyone get ummmm removed from the ship? LOL I bet you guys caused quite a ruckus. Did all the plans work out? Sounds like it was a good trip:)

Well I can only speak for me, I had a blast, things went as planned....

You would have had a greet time crook. How was your cruise?

No one was removed from the ship....LOL

You must join us for the next one.....Will not take no for an answer!!!

Now we just need to know what the next one will be....

Come on, I want to hear from you, where and what do you want CC group it!!!!!!!

Uh huh. Did any one tape these "events" with the thought of Utube? LOL - bet you guys were a hoot:D

Not too much of a ruckus. :p Although I do have video of a certain someone in our group onstage in a beatles wig at one of the shows (no, not my DH.) :eek: I forgot the camera had a video function until later in the week. But I have regular pics of the cocktail party.

You have to come with us next time - I still can't believe what a great group it turned out to be!!!

Still voting for out of Baltimore July 18, but Panama/Costa Rica might be cool too. I've only been to Belize down there.

Baltimore, Baltimore, Baltimore!! It is THE easiest port we have ever used out of 29 cruises. The Inner Harbor is right there and so much fun to do. Baltimore spent millions of $'s to get the harbor to what it is today. You can do a pre-cruise day or days and truely enjoy the area. They have the Bay Lady for lunch and dinner cruises and all kinds of museums, stores, science center, etc. RCCL and Norwegian cruise lines are also available at this port, which might give you more choices. We went on a 9 night cruise from Baltimore this past May and LOVED it !

The blue drinks were Blue Hawaiians. They were good but I think I liked the green ones even better . I think they were the Melon Balls.

I like VA Cruiser's idea of another sea day. I believe the Pride out of Baltimore has 3 sea days. Haven't been to the Mexican Riveria yet either. Never done the Panama Canal but that would probably be a 9 or 10 nighter wouldn't it??

As you can see I don't seem to be any help at all!

I'm interested in a summer 2009 cruise. The Dream doesn't start sailing until the fall of 2009. If you're interested in Panama/Costa Rica, I've been researching the Freedom out of Ft. Lauderdale. This is an 8 day cruise with I believe 4 Sea Days! :)

The blue drinks were Blue Hawaiians. They were good but I think I liked the green ones even better . I think they were the Melon Balls.

I like VA Cruiser's idea of another sea day. I believe the Pride out of Baltimore has 3 sea days. Haven't been to the Mexican Riveria yet either. Never done the Panama Canal but that would probably be a 9 or 10 nighter wouldn't it??

As you can see I don't seem to be any help at all!

Carnival's Panama Canal actually doesn't enter the canal. You dock at Colon and can take an excursion through. We took a great train ride to the Pacific, visited the locks, and then rode back on the train but you can actually do a ferry tour through. It's an 8 day itin. with 3 ports and 4 sea days. :D

The only caveat I'll give is that excursions are expensive in both Costa Rica & Panama and these aren't the type ports that you can just wander around in and they are also not beach ports- you really need an excursion planned and it's more nature/history oriented. But Costa Rica is my favorite port so far. :)

But I'll go pretty much whereever with this group with the exception of the southern one with 6 ports and no sea days.

Well I can only speak for me, I had a blast, things went as planned....

You would have had a greet time crook. How was your cruise?

No one was removed from the ship....LOL

You must join us for the next one.....Will not take no for an answer!!!

Now we just need to know what the next one will be....

Come on, I want to hear from you, where and what do you want CC group it!!!!!!!

Hey Pugs,

Ms. Fun Bunch here, my group will be on the Liberty in 13 days. How did you like the Liberty? We must think alike last year we sailed the Destiny, this year the Liberty and my group is looking to sail out of Baltimore on the Pride Aug 1, 2010 (next year we are doing an Alaskan cruise on the Spirit). Hope you do a review of your cruise.

If I had to pick one, my first choice would be Costa Rica and Panama. I know it is an 8 day cruise, but it would be new ports for me plus more days at sea which is what I like. I checked out Carnival's web site and the only dates for that cruise are July 4 and Aug 1. But like I said before I am game for anything, this is just my 1st choice.

If I had to pick one, my first choice would be Costa Rica and Panama. I know it is an 8 day cruise, but it would be new ports for me plus more days at sea which is what I like. I checked out Carnival's web site and the only dates for that cruise are July 4 and Aug 1. But like I said before I am game for anything, this is just my 1st choice.

Oh, I wouldn't be able to do the Aug. 1st sailing. Too close to back to school. If I have to switch classrooms like I do this year I'd have to work that week. The Freedom's 8 day Eastern itinerary sounds interesting too. It has 3 Sea Days.

I just noticed that there's already a CC group on the Pride for Aug. 1st. Will they let us do 2 groups on the same ship that close together?

The Southern is very busy, you get no time to really enjoy the cruise. I did that one last year. I could not enjoy crusing it was just to much!

I will start a poll on this thread Tuesday to come up with somthing.

Sounds like we are pretty much just wanting a replay of this one. We really did have a great group!

Come on cruisers , we are open to add new lifers!!!!!!!

If you would like to join in and have a blast of fun, come sail with us. But first before I can get with Laura, I need a cruise idea!!!!!!!

Oh, I wouldn't be able to do the Aug. 1st sailing. Too close to back to school. If I have to switch classrooms like I do this year I'd have to work that week. The Freedom's 8 day Eastern itinerary sounds interesting too. It has 3 Sea Days.

I just noticed that there's already a CC group on the Pride for Aug. 1st. Will they let us do 2 groups on the same ship that close together?

That is 8-1-09, We are talking 2010

Yes Carnival out of Long Beach works for me!! Or anything Princess would ne even better. The Liberty cruise ship was beautiful, but honestly there were too many unattended children on this cruise. All times of the day and night running and screaming down the halls. In 35 cruises never expereinced anything like this.

Hope to see you all again!

I'm late posting (we're still recuperating from our WONDERFUL Lifers cruise) but wanted to say we'd love to sail with everyone again! I think a poll is a great idea. Rob would love to sail a Southern Caribbean, but I'd like at least ONE sea day myself.

Looking forward to the next cruise. I'm suffering major post-cruise blues!

Priscilla

My hubby would love to do the Mexican Riveria or one that does Costa Rica and part of the Panama

My hubby would love to do this too!! We also would like to check out the Dream, 15 decks, it sounds beautiful!

Hey Pugs,

Ms. Fun Bunch here, my group will be on the Liberty in 13 days. How did you like the Liberty? We must think alike last year we sailed the Destiny, this year the Liberty and my group is looking to sail out of Baltimore on the Pride Aug 1, 2010 (next year we are doing an Alaskan cruise on the Spirit). Hope you do a review of your cruise.

It was great , we had a blast. You will love the Liberty...13 days, hey I am still packed can I come:eek: ;)

Carnival Splendor,Los Angeles, CA ,Sunday ,

Mexican Riviera: Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA ; Fun Day At Sea ; Fun Day At Sea ; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico ; Mazatlan, Mexico ; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA

Carnival Splendor,Los Angeles,

I plan on doing all of my cruising off of the east coast for many years to come. There is still so much on this side for me to see and explore I see no reason to add the extra expense and time of a west coast flight to our vacation plans. I also hear the Caribbean beaches are nicer than than the western Mexican beaches but you know what they say about opinions......

Archived