Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Hey girl!

We did the Miracle out of Baltimore in 2004. It was wonderful cruising down the Chesapeake!!! Can't wait to do it again. It was not a rough cruise for us when we went (May 2004). The Bay almost never gets rough. I don't even remember it being rough when we entered the Atlantic or returned, which would be the place where it might churn up a little. That part and going by Cape Hatteras, but I don't remember it being rough there either. Let's go!!!!!:D

Hi Sharon - thanks for the info - would love to cruise with you again. 2 years seems like such a long time though!!! But I always need to have something to look forward to as you can see from my signature! I am having a bad case of the cruise letdown today. Dreary day here also which doesn't help!

Hi Sharon - thanks for the info - would love to cruise with you again. 2 years seems like such a long time though!!! But I always need to have something to look forward to as you can see from my signature! I am having a bad case of the cruise letdown today. Dreary day here also which doesn't help!

Haven't had the cruise blues yet -- I'm too busy doing laundry! :eek:

At least you have some stuff on the horizon -- I don't have anything at this point!! It was raining here last night when we flew in, but today is a beautiful day -- low 80s and lots of sun!!!

I am in for whatever everyone decides on (even if we have to fly to get there!)

There are two other CC groups waiting for pricing right now for Baltimore in 2010 - one in june and one in August (both are still there but have been waiting for pricing for almost 6 weeks.) Will that hurt our chances of getting a group together?

I like the LA idea as well - just not the flights. I also would love anything that goes to Belize or Costa Rica.

Missing all of you this morning and just waiting for the room to stop swaying back and forth. :p Oops - just realized it's 4pm and no longer morning.

Where's my waiter with a Miami Vice?

I of course favor West Coast sailings like the Mexican Riveria ... but then y'all know where I live. LOL.

Ran the Baltimore one past BubbaQ and he says he'd consider it. We're fexible on the dates, though I think technically the lifer cruise fell within my company vacation black out dates. Will have to check that when I get back to the W place. :mad:

Julyish was a good time for me to travel. Just after our BTS craziness and prior to our Christmas craziness.

If we do not do the Med in 2010, we would love to be part of another group with you guys. I am sure many in my group would like to also join in. We are up for anything. Just tell us when and where.

Count me in! I've been watching the June 2010 group trying to form - they're still waiting for prices:( Cruising from B'more is sooo easy! PLUS you've got the Inner Harbor for those who want to arrive a day or two before - it's a wonderful place to poke around in:D I would love to finally be able to cruise with you guys. DH and I were talking about doing a vow renewal on the cruise we take in 2010 (our 25th:eek: is April of that year), and would so love to do it on a beach somewhere:)

Count me in! I've been watching the June 2010 group trying to form - they're still waiting for prices:( Cruising from B'more is sooo easy! PLUS you've got the Inner Harbor for those who want to arrive a day or two before - it's a wonderful place to poke around in:D I would love to finally be able to cruise with you guys. DH and I were talking about doing a vow renewal on the cruise we take in 2010 (our 25th:eek: is April of that year), and would so love to do it on a beach somewhere:)

NOw Crook, I know you will come with us......LOL;)

If we do not do the Med in 2010, we would love to be part of another group with you guys. I am sure many in my group would like to also join in. We are up for anything. Just tell us when and where.

Dafell, we would love to have you join in again, Josh can crash on John's sofa any night!!!! LOL

I will start a poll on this late Tuesday, so get you in put in....

I know it will be Late July......

So I guess we need where do you want to sail from and to where.......

My hubby would love to do the Mexican Riveria or one that does Costa Rica and part of the Panama

We really liked the four sea days on the Costa Rica/Panama trip. Would be nice to find an itin. with at least one more sea day so the group could spend more time together onboard.

Remember our kids all might be grads that cruise, I know my son will.

LOL if all goes well, DS will be finishing up his first year of college and DD will be on her way to her bachelors in psych (gets her AA this fall - don't know how long it will take after that;) )

We really liked the four sea days on the Costa Rica/Panama trip. Would be nice to find an itin. with at least one more sea day so the group could spend more time together onboard.

So true, it went so fast! Maybe one more pub crawl, or just another cocktail event!!!!!!

LOL if all goes well, DS will be finishing up his first year of college and DD will be on her way to her bachelors in psych (gets her AA this fall - don't know how long it will take after that;) )

2010, my son will just be starting, Thank goodness!!!!:D

So we have

Balitimore. Halfmoon , Grand Turk, Freeport

LA , Mexican Rev

Dream Western from Port Canaveral?

WHERE ELSE

So where are we going to do a CC group cruise ??????:cool:

Not sure about taping, I got pictures!!!!!:eek:

Do tell (or in this case, post!:p ). Did anyone get ummmm removed from the ship? LOL I bet you guys caused quite a ruckus. Did all the plans work out? Sounds like it was a good trip:)

Archived