Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

2010 sounds good to me.....:D

Hopefully the one I voted for wins.....:rolleyes:

Millie you were the last one I seen on this past cruise, I better see your face on my next one!!!!!:D LOL

Millie you were the last one I seen on this past cruise, I better see your face on my next one!!!!!:D LOL

AWWWWW...that just sent shivers down my spine.....:cool:

hey I have that $100 deposit certificate I brought on the ship for a future cruise that is burning a hole in my pocket.....:D :D :D

hey I have that $100 deposit certificate I brought on the ship for a future cruise that is burning a hole in my pocket.....:D :D :D

Oooh -I have one of those, too and I even confirmed that it would be valid on a group booking in addition to any group perks. :D

I will wait to vote until tonight to get Mike's opinion. But I'm at an even split - Baltimore is an easy drive for us but having done the 8 day Western and loved it I'd really like those 4 sea days again. And I can buy more great coffee in Costa Rica.

Oooh -I have one of those, too and I even confirmed that it would be valid on a group booking in addition to any group perks. :D

I will wait to vote until tonight to get Mike's opinion. But I'm at an even split - Baltimore is an easy drive for us but having done the 8 day Western and loved it I'd really like those 4 sea days again. And I can buy more great coffee in Costa Rica.

Mike the one that didn't really like to cruise, oh yea that Mike.....Have we got him hooked now?:D

Millie , I know you and your crew are ready to sail:)

Pugs....

When do you think the rates for summer of 2010 will be out???

Group rates will be out soon, Oct. or Nov. for single rates.....

Some Summer 2010 are already out....

It is goint to take me till 2010 to pay off my sign and sail from the last one:eek:

LOL ,,,,,I wasn't that bad!!!!!

Should have been ( going) not goint.....too much of that blue drink!

Who would like to join a great group of cruisers on another CC group cruise????????:D

put you hand in the air and say I DO!!!!!!!!!:eek:

We are talking about July 2010, you could put away a few dollars each week and your cruise will be paid for!!!!!!!

Wow, don't you guys have to work? LOL What a drag going back to work today :( Pugs, our trip was great (too short of course), but we spent a few days in SOBE before the trip then one day in Hollywood Beach before we flew back. I do believe I saw Liberty sailing back into Miami on Saturday morning while we were packing up to leave;) Our weather was fantastic the whole trip so we couldn't ask for more:D

Wow, don't you guys have to work? LOL What a drag going back to work today :( Pugs, our trip was great (too short of course), but we spent a few days in SOBE before the trip then one day in Hollywood Beach before we flew back. I do believe I saw Liberty sailing back into Miami on Saturday morning while we were packing up to leave;) Our weather was fantastic the whole trip so we couldn't ask for more:D

Now Crook, you know we can't use that "W" word here:D

Archived