Help me choose

Prairie_Gal

I am having a heck of a time choosing a dress for our second formal night, and maybe one for the supper club, so I thought I would ask the experts. I ahve one in mind for the first formal night.

I am tall and plus size, so that is a hard combination to outfit. I would kind of prefer a dress with sleeves, but I could use a wrap with a sleeveless dress. Here are the ones from Zaftique that I found that I liked because their dresses are a bit longer, and look like they are styled for plus size figures. I am kinda leaning toward #1 and/or #4, but I am open to suggestions.

62a4da7da5516bc024e10cf2c8bbf2ee.jpg.505cff810e560a5e2fe39d85073b8f3e.jpg

0b0c61917f9ff8bb6feafb3f9bd59a55.jpg.35e98f8718c4a5c6eaf2d9d7e9ea7d04.jpg

f08cadb674638a581faa841bb390a4c7.jpg.425348b8f63def3afcf136e1c06462b3.jpg

240bd4f892389fd6f972a4fedbad3f50.jpg.bf34d32fa05159cf542f1ee6f9ec8f8e.jpg

7184c0f3d738ba45e4d1234ce04309a9.jpg.a6c2cea71b2bf0719dc6deaadb1c0dad.jpg

I am having a heck of a time choosing a dress for our second formal night, and maybe one for the supper club, so I thought I would ask the experts. I ahve one in mind for the first formal night.

I am tall and plus size, so that is a hard combination to outfit. I would kind of prefer a dress with sleeves, but I could use a wrap with a sleeveless dress. Here are the ones from Zaftique that I found that I liked because their dresses are a bit longer, and look like they are styled for plus size figures. I am kinda leaning toward #1 and/or #4, but I am open to suggestions.

Hi:) Boy, you picked some winners:D I like them all!

No. 4 is definitely the fanciest, followed quickly by No. 5. The first three are all very pretty .. it's hard to see the ruching and wrapping around the bodices, but I think that's what would sell me on one vs the others of the first three (I'd PROBABLY go with No. 2 of those, but that's just me .. and looking at a very tiny picture). I think overall, No. 4 would be my pick if you're going to buy just one.

The two that are most appealing to me are #4 and #5.

In my opinion, the other 3 are pretty generic looking.

I looked at the website you mentioned, and there are some really pretty choices. Maybe you could also look at some of the ones with a bit of beading, or an empire waist? There's a shirred velvet gown that is gorgeous.

All of the dresses are pretty! I like #3 the best. Black is always slimming and elegant. I don't really care for anything without sleeves but that's just my opinion. I would put on a gorgeous crystal or elegant necklace and earring combo with that dress. Good luck.:)

I like #4! My best friend has a similar cut dress (but strapless) that she wears with different ribbons around the waste to switch things up. Not sure if #4 could do that or not, but that's what it reminded me of. Bottom line, wear what will make you happy! :)

Archived