****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Check it out! Our cruise is finally posted on the Carnival site!!!

Hope we get a great deal with the group rate because those prices are kind of scary - even with the non-refundable early saver rate! :(

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.aspx?embkCode=FLL&itinCode=WCT&durDays=8&shipCode=FD&subRegionCode=CW&rateCode=PPB&sailingID=53067&sailDate=7/31/2010

Hope we get a great deal with the group rate because those prices are kind of scary - even with the non-refundable early saver rate! :(

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.aspx?embkCode=FLL&itinCode=WCT&durDays=8&shipCode=FD&subRegionCode=CW&rateCode=PPB&sailingID=53067&sailDate=7/31/2010

I Know!!!!!! I hope Johna can pull this one off!!!!!!:D

I agree.....I like the July 3rd date the best. No big price difference and you get to be on the ship July 4th.

Hello Lifers!:)

Pugs, I first of all want to say I'm so happy to read that everything turned out alright with your thyroid scare! Waiting was the most excruciating part, I'm sure. You must have felt a TREMENDOUS relief. Great news. (I've been reading the last few pages here.)

We sailed with the LIFERS (for those new to this group) last summer and had a WONDERFUL time. We booked another Carnival sailing for spring break this year, but recently had to cancel. That's okay though. (We're rebooking for next summer.)

We'd really love to sail the Dream when bookings open up, but I have a scary feeling:eek: that the prices might be too high. (We wouldn't mind paying more for the Dream if we didn't have to figure in airfare from DFW.) However, we really are enticed by this itinerary on the Freedom.:) It'll be great if we can get another wonderful rate (through Johna)

We're looking forward to possibly sailing with the LIFERS again!

Priscilla (Rob and Rachel)

I asked Johna for the July 31,2010.... We talked about dates in the beginning and they ( Carnival) does not want to do groups on Holidays. However think about it Carnival can sale those dates at regular price , so why would they do a group. I should hear something today.

Hello Lifers!:)

Pugs, I first of all want to say I'm so happy to read that everything turned out alright with your thyroid scare! Waiting was the most excruciating part, I'm sure. You must have felt a TREMENDOUS relief. Great news. (I've been reading the last few pages here.)

We sailed with the LIFERS (for those new to this group) last summer and had a WONDERFUL time. We booked another Carnival sailing for spring break this year, but recently had to cancel. That's okay though. (We're rebooking for next summer.)

We'd really love to sail the Dream when bookings open up, but I have a scary feeling:eek: that the prices might be too high. (We wouldn't mind paying more for the Dream if we didn't have to figure in airfare from DFW.) However, we really are enticed by this itinerary on the Freedom.:) It'll be great if we can get another wonderful rate (through Johna)

We're looking forward to possibly sailing with the LIFERS again!

Priscilla (Rob and Rachel)

Glad to see you back!!!!!:)

Pricing is in, I am waiting for Laura to get back with me to make it official;)... Hold on it should not be much longer...

Mean while lets make a ready to book /deposit list... Copy and past you name in....Date 7/31/2010, Freedom 8 night.........

1. Pugs ( Barbara and Joe)

Pricing is in, I am waiting for Laura to get back with me to make it official;)... Hold on it should not be much longer...

Mean while lets make a ready to book /deposit list... Copy and past you name in....Date 7/31/2010, Freedom 8 night.........

2.Vacruizer (Mike and Jocelyn)

You know we are in as long as price isn't too crazy! Woo-hoo!:D

Pricing is in, I am waiting for Laura to get back with me to make it official... Hold on it should not be much longer...

2. Vacruizer (Mike and Jocelyn)

3. BSQ (Lorraine & Dave)

If you are a "Lifer Member, please make sure I have your e-mail address....

Click on Pugs in my signature and sent me you E-address

Pugs, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get you my email. My cruise critic one is dbogusch123 at msn.com

Archived