****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Hey Lifers.....First time cruiser here!!! I just posted a new thread about "All Things Freedom". Any help you could give getting this thread going would be appreciated...as well as your obvious vast knowledge on cruising!! Thanks!!

I'm just sittin here in the living room watching all the sailboats out on the harbor. I might need to make myself a cheese plate, grab a glass of wine and sit out side to watch the sunset.

Looks like some weather is heading out all y'alls way. I'll try to keep the giggling to a minimum. :D

EVENING LIFERS!

I'm just sittin here in the living room watching all the sailboats out on the harbor. I might need to make myself a cheese plate, grab a glass of wine and sit out side to watch the sunset.

Looks like some weather is heading out all y'alls way. I'll try to keep the giggling to a minimum. :D

EVENING LIFERS!

ugg - winter storm watch up, starting to snow now. :( I am over this whole winter thing! Wine, cheese, and watching the sunset sounds pretty good right now!

Hello Lifers!

Have not posted in a long time but we are still planning on joining you all in 2010. I too am sick of winter but this past week has been just as bad as we have swayed between 70 degrees and 30 and snow flurries. I have perked up when you all have mentioned wine and cheese and sunsets!! Sounds sooo good to me!!! Hope you all are having a good weekend and looking forward to chatting with you for the next 17 months or so!

good evening lifers, It looks like we will have to sit this cruise out, just not able to do it at this time.

Jjay:(

Good morning Lifers. :D Sorry we won't see you on the cruise (if we are able to make it). Do try to come though JJay. It is about 17 months away. :rolleyes: A lot of time to save up. :p:D:D

I do hope all of you can make it, Like MR. ED ;)said it is a long time to save..... :) I have my penny jar already started..... I tell my family every bit of money I find around the house, ( I find a lot in my son wash) ( don't tell him) and I put it ringht in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on "Lifers" !!!! I know we can do better than tis, I order you START CHATTING!!!!!!:D

For those that are going to need a quad. you could always maybe do two cabins, this is waht I am going to do... Hubby and TBA in one = 25. deposit each and Me and John in one = 25. each. When final deposit is due , I'll pick cabin numbers side by side............It worked last time.....

I do hope all of you can make it, Like MR. ED ;)said it is a long time to save..... :) I have my penny jar already started..... I tell my family every bit of money I find around the house, ( I find a lot in my son wash) ( don't tell him) and I put it ringht in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on "Lifers" !!!! I know we can do better than tis, I order you START CHATTING!!!!!!:D

Chat, Chat, Chat. ;):D

Archived