****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Its pretty , however I amk not sure I would want to be there.:)

Are you working?

Finally got the call about an hour ago for us to work from home. Fine with me - we have laptops and can connect from home so I'm fine with keeping on top of things from home and not having to wade out in that stuff. I shoveled and scraped cars for two hours and still not sure I could get out if I had to. Mike walked down to the main road a few blocks away this morning at 6am and had the city pick him up so he could be there to plow.

Amen. I used to be fine with the snow but i have a lung disease now and cold air just makes it difficult to breathe. Give me some sun. :)

Bring on the sunshine and warmth. The fibro I have makes me ache all over after I've been out in the cold for a while (see my response on your other post this morning) and I hate it now! I used to love the snow when I was younger and also didn't have a husband that had to work out in it.

Morning Lifers!

First, smack mister vacruizer upside the head for getting that song stuck in my head. Only in my rendition it's a bugs bunny cartoon!

Next up, once I lived where we actually got some snow (and I think TN was the worst of my southern residences), I decided I prefer my snow as we get it here in So Cal... On the mountains, off in the distance. :rolleyes: Though I did like in Atlanta all it took was an inch to shut the city down and bring on a snow day. :D

Today is overcast here. WHO STOLE MY SUNSHINE?

Hi TWOSEA! Welcome back and Welcome to Liferville! If you want to see some pics from our last Lifer group, click on the Liberty links in my signature. :D

I grew up on FL and used to complain about the heat but the longer I'm away the more I miss it..

Grew up in Alabama but still hate the snow. Give me water and sunshine any day. :)

Hi...just returned from an ncl cruise on Sat. and i started lurking on the Carnival boards on Sun...i think i need a little funship!...i'm interested in this cruise and working on convincing a family member or two...i may have to promise to zipline to have a roomie...i'm hoping to see final pricing soon and get my sister while her defenses are low...(we are in the middle of moving/packing)...thanks...dolores

You will not find a better group to cruise with. Welcome to the Lifers'. Morning coffee on Lido is always the best. :D

Morning Lifers!

First, smack mister vacruizer upside the head for getting that song stuck in my head. Only in my rendition it's a bugs bunny cartoon!

Next up, once I lived where we actually got some snow (and I think TN was the worst of my southern residences), I decided I prefer my snow as we get it here in So Cal... On the mountains, off in the distance. :rolleyes: Though I did like in Atlanta all it took was an inch to shut the city down and bring on a snow day. :D

Today is overcast here. WHO STOLE MY SUNSHINE?

Hi TWOSEA! Welcome back and Welcome to Liferville! If you want to see some pics from our last Lifer group, click on the Liberty links in my signature. :D

His version is the looney tunes version knowing him - he is a HUGE looney tunes fan - has all the dvds, etc.

The sun is out here but 23 degrees and windy.

Checking emails and voice mails from here - not much else I can do. The customers and attorneys I deal with aren't really calling in hordes or anything - they are all stuck home in the snow, too!

So you have time to chat with us, and help keep this front and center:D

So Lifers? Let's get the fun started! What does everyone think they might want to do in our wonderful ports? I have been to all three before so if I can help with any ideas let me know although I am by no means an expert.

The coffee sold in the market in Costa Rica is the best I've ever had BTW - I am going to have to bring an extra suitcase to lug back the amount I plan on purchasing this time!

I am booked, our page should be up and running soon, you can call Johna now .....

I can not post fares here I need to wait till I have a member page....

If you would like that info. e-mail me and I will send it to you.....

Click on pugs at bottom of page.....

The coffee sold in the market in Costa Rica is the best I've ever had BTW - I am going to have to bring an extra suitcase to lug back the amount I plan on purchasing this time!

We buy the Costa Rican coffee over the net. Ever since Rita took that coffee tour of the Golden Bean factory we have been hooked. Not sure how I ever enjoyed coffee before that trip to Costa Rica. :D

I am booked, our page should be up and running soon, you can call Johna now .....

I can not post fares here I need to wait till I have a member page....

If you would like that info. e-mail me and I will send it to you.....

Click on pugs at bottom of page.....

So.....are you going to change your banner and countdown clock now???? :confused:

weeeee! We've not been to Cozumel, but may have to take a trip over there on our next trip to Cancun. I was browsing through the carnival excursions and the Caverns by Jeep thing caught my eye. I have to research it though. Year before last we snorkeled through some caverns in Playa del Carmen and it was the coolest thing we'd ever done. The other thing that caught my eye was the Mexican Cooking thing.

Which the more I think about it, July in the Yucatan can be pretty hot n steamy. I more than likely will want the shade of a palm tree and an icy cold cerveza. :D

Archived