****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

We will need to spruce it up a bit for this trip. Something different. Guess we have a little time to think about it. Can not wait to see you guys again!!

I'm not sure I can handle another handshake. :rolleyes:

Carnival Freedom, July 31, 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

ALL IS WELCOME !!!!!!!

COME JOIN US !!!!!!!

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be July 31, 2010. Pricing is out , Laura should have us set up soon...

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...We have been clearned for the 25.00 depoist ..Balance of deposit will be early 2010..

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Add you name to the list!!!!!!

"Lovin' Life On "Freedom"

Good morning Lifers'. :D Coffee is on and I'm thinking of a song and dance number for Gary. :rolleyes:

Mike broke out into his best Ethel Merman voice when I told him you needed a song... "hello my baby, hello my darlin....." Guess you had to be here. :rolleyes::p

Trying to figure out whether they are going to make me dig out and go to work today - about 8 inches of snow and not sure my little car will make it through the unplowed neighborhood! Mike can't plow us since he works for the city and we live in the county. :rolleyes:

Mike broke out into his best Ethel Merman voice when I told him you needed a song... "hello my baby, hello my darlin....." Guess you had to be here. :rolleyes:

That's a good one. I can see us breaking into song and dance on Lido everytime someone comes up for coffee. What a visual..... :eek:

YES WE ARE GOING TO BE OFFICIAL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, July 31, 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be July 31, 2010. Pricing is out , Laura should have us set up soon...

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...We have been clearned for the 25.00 depoist ..Balance of deposit will be early 2010..

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Add you name to the list!!!!!!

"Lovin' Life On "Freedom"

" I am ready to book list"

1. Pugs ( Barbara and Joe)

2. Vacruizer (Mike and Jocelyn)

3. BSQ (Lorraine & Dave)

4. Dbogusch (Diane & Joe)

5. Jeffy 294 ( Jeff and Kelly

6. Millie

7. AlCouple (Ed & Rita)

8. Garysol1 (Gary, Lisa & kidz)...

Hi...just returned from an ncl cruise on Sat. and i started lurking on the Carnival boards on Sun...i think i need a little funship!...i'm interested in this cruise and working on convincing a family member or two...i may have to promise to zipline to have a roomie...i'm hoping to see final pricing soon and get my sister while her defenses are low...(we are in the middle of moving/packing)...thanks...dolores

Hi...just returned from an ncl cruise on Sat. and i started lurking on the Carnival boards on Sun...i think i need a little funship!...i'm interested in this cruise and working on convincing a family member or two...i may have to promise to zipline to have a roomie...i'm hoping to see final pricing soon and get my sister while her defenses are low...(we are in the middle of moving/packing)...thanks...dolores

Keep looking, prices should be here soon....

Archived