****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

For those that are going to need a quad. you could always maybe do two cabins, this is waht I am going to do... Hubby and TBA in one = 25. deposit each and Me and John in one = 25. each. When final deposit is due , I'll pick cabin numbers side by side............It worked last time.....

It's time for you, Barbara, to change your countdown clock and banner. :cool:

It's time for you, Barbara, to change your countdown clock and banner. :cool:

I know!!!! I have to wait till Laura makes us official...... Should be Monday or Tuesday........

Are we going to be Living it up on the "Freedom"

We need a name..... We could keep it the same and change Liberty to Freedom..... I like that, how about you lifers?

We need a name..... We could keep it the same and change Liberty to Freedom..... I like that, how about you lifers?

Sounds good to be too! :)

Your son sounds like me. I am FOREVER forgetting money in my pockets, handbags, etc. And it's not just one or two dollars. :rolleyes:

Happy snowy afternoon Lifers! Got about an inch last night and has been snowing on and off since. Started heavy again about two hours ago and is piling up quick - another 2 inches in about an hour and a half. Have seen forecasts anywhere from 4-10 inches. Mike got called into work of course - just hoping he can make it home tonight!

It is cold with light rain here in Tampa.....

Hubby's weekend to take Roxy to the doggie park.... He just went , he wanted to make it between rain down pours.... LOL

I see our list has been updated by Mr. Ed, thank you:).

Happy snowy afternoon Lifers! Got about an inch last night and has been snowing on and off since. Started heavy again about two hours ago and is piling up quick - another 2 inches in about an hour and a half. Have seen forecasts anywhere from 4-10 inches. Mike got called into work of course - just hoping he can make it home tonight!

It seems late for Snow, isn't it VA:confused:

Carnival Freedom, July 31, 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be July 31, 2010. Pricing is out , Laura should have us set up soon...

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...We have been clearned for the 25.00 depoist ..Balance of deposit will be early 2010..

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Add you name to the list!!!!!!

"Lovin' Life On "Freedom"

It seems late for Snow, isn't it VA:confused:

No snow all winter - less than 1/2 inch total. We have actually had some of our worst blizzards in March in VA.

Here's a few pictures for my Florida and California Lifer friends. :p

P3010063.jpg.ac9ebe5f2461ea7eb5764ab254a6ccf3.jpg

P3010062.jpg.3743cbdba3835ee7441b042df24b1114.jpg

Just had a few questions - on the Carnival website it lists Cozumel as a port of call also. Is that right or is it just the two stops listed above? I always love Cozumel - we were just there in Feb on a cruise and had such a good time. We aren't cruising through the canal are we?? I didn't think so but didn't know for sure. Thanks!

VA Cruiser - Loved your pictures of the snow - it looks so pretty until you have to get out in it!

Just had a few questions - on the Carnival website it lists Cozumel as a port of call also. Is that right or is it just the two stops listed above? I always love Cozumel - we were just there in Feb on a cruise and had such a good time. We aren't cruising through the canal are we?? I didn't think so but didn't know for sure. Thanks!

VA Cruiser - Loved your pictures of the snow - it looks so pretty until you have to get out in it!

Coxumel is one of the stops and you can do a ferry trip thru a few of the locks. So yes you can go thru a part of the Canal.

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't add us to the list quite yet. I went through most of the pages so unless I missed it we are still waiting for "official" group pricing? I just hate to commit to the list till I know da price :)

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't add us to the list quite yet. I went through most of the pages so unless I missed it we are still waiting for "official" group pricing? I just hate to commit to the list till I know da price :)

Gay all my e-mails I send you are blocked......I have some requested info. for you , however I can't get it to go thru.

Gay are my e-mails I send you are blocked......I have some requested info. for you , however I can't get it to go thru.

I did just get that email from you a few minutes ago????

Try this email.... (my first name) @spinbikeshop.com

Thanks Barb

I did just get that email from you a few minutes ago????

Try this email.... (my first name) @spinbikeshop.com

Thanks Barb

It kicks back if I send it with the group, but thats OK, I will send your solo.... I will tyr the above e-mail....

Carnival Freedom, July 31, 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be July 31, 2010. Pricing is out , Laura should have us set up soon...

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...We have been clearned for the 25.00 depoist ..Balance of deposit will be early 2010..

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Add you name to the list!!!!!!

"Lovin' Life On "Freedom"

1. Pugs ( Barbara and Joe)

2. Vacruizer (Mike and Jocelyn)

3. BSQ (Lorraine & Dave)

4. Dbogusch (Diane & Joe)

5. Jeffy 294 ( Jeff and Kelly

6. Millie

7. AlCouple (Ed & Rita)

Copy the above list and add your name....

3. BSQ (Lorraine & Dave)

6. Millie

7. AlCouple (Ed & Rita)

8. Garysol1 (Gary, Lisa & kidz)...

3. BSQ (Lorraine & Dave)

6. Millie

7. AlCouple (Ed & Rita)

Great to see ya'll join us. :D The coffee club rides again. :p:p

" I am ready to book list"

3. BSQ (Lorraine & Dave)

6. Millie

7. AlCouple (Ed & Rita)

Copy the above list and add your name....

Great to see ya'll join us. :D The coffee club rides again. :p:p

We will need to spruce it up a bit for this trip. Something different. Guess we have a little time to think about it. Can not wait to see you guys again!!

Archived