****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Okay Barbara.....thanks for checking anyway!;) We will just keep our fingers crossed that the 31st works for us.

We don't really know if it is 31st. Dates have not been posted yet. We should find that out soon.....

Okay Barbara.....thanks for checking anyway!;) We will just keep our fingers crossed that the 31st works for us.

I hope it works for you , it would be nice to get all the kids together again....I know one that will not be going with me!!!:eek:

Hello......

My husband and I have never been on a cruise critic cruise, but would love to do this cruise as a first time cc cruise. Hopefully the dates will work for us. My kids go back to school first week in August, so we will see how the dates work for us. So you can put us down as a maybe. (and 2 teens, 14 and 17).

This seems like a great group of people to cruise with.

Thanks!

Hello......

My husband and I have never been on a cruise critic cruise, but would love to do this cruise as a first time cc cruise. Hopefully the dates will work for us. My kids go back to school first week in August, so we will see how the dates work for us. So you can put us down as a maybe. (and 2 teens, 14 and 17).

Thanks!

I will, you will love this group!:D You do know it is for 7/2010...You 17 yrea old will be a Grad correct ? ;) .

We are open and welcome all of you to be a "Lifer".....

Should have a date and Pricing soon! July 2010 CC group Cruise ( Freedom) ... Prime time on a newer ship!!!!!!

We are so excited to have a replay of our last group!!!!!

Come join us, you will have a blast!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

nope, actually in 2010 my son will be 14 and daughter will be 17. So looking forward to this cruise. Hopefully it all works out. :D

Welcome, stay and chat with us...This groupwas together on the Liberty 7/26/2008 and we had a great time...As you can tell we welcome everyone in and you can now become a " Lifer"....

I am pugs the group Leader ( Barbara)

Thanks for the welcome. I know this is a STUPID question, but what is a "Lifer"? Does it mean like a cruiser for life? If so, then include me. LOL

Our last group was called "Lovin Life on "Liberty" ... We were on the Liberty... So we got the name "Lifers" and yes a cruise for life! LOL:D

That is what we all are ( a cruise for Life) and we love it!!!!:cool:

Thanks for the welcome. I know this is a STUPID question, but what is a "Lifer"? Does it mean like a cruiser for life? If so, then include me. LOL

" You are going to fit right in":D

Hello......

Thanks!

Hi Michelle!

Welcome to our group!!! We had a blast on our last cruise together!

You'll LOVE these people!!!;)

Kathy

I hope it works for you , it would be nice to get all the kids together again....I know one that will not be going with me!!!:eek:

Yes, it would be nice to get all of the kids together again...they had so much fun together!;) So....does this mean, John is not bringing Neal on this one.....:rolleyes: I know he drove you NUTS! Just like Gabrielle drove me absolutely crazy!!:eek:

Yes, it would be nice to get all of the kids together again...they had so much fun together!;) So....does this mean, John is not bringing Neal on this one.....:rolleyes: I know he drove you NUTS! Just like Gabrielle drove me absolutely crazy!!:eek:

NO!!!!!! No Neal!!!!!!!

Evening all. Sorry been putting finishing touches on my Jamaica trip this week:D Soooooo looking forward to sun and sand right before Christmas:p As to 2010, put us on as maybe's (2 cabins) - proof will be in the pudding (or pricing in this case);)

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)