Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

This coming Tuesday and Wednesday Celebrity is having REALLY LOW

prices on some last minute cruises. If you can sail in March and/or April

you might want to check out there specials. You have to book on these

2 days. Some of the SS are 150% but even if it was 200? The price

of the cruises are VERY LOW.

Here is a link and this is allowed because it is through the cruiseline:)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/exciting_deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

There are 4 pages of choices.....that is ALOT.

Hi Lois,

Thanks for posting this link - there are some great deals! I've cruised NCL and Carnival in the past but with Carnival no longer offering anything except 200% fares for solos, I'm exploring other lines. I'm thinking Celebrity for Alaska later this summer. Not sure if I should take my chances at waiting for last minute deals for that one though. Might just have to bite the bullet and book!

Andrea

On todays Tuesdays exciting deals; 4/2 and 4/11 Insides on Eclipse 7n out of Miami singles supplement total price either week $624! Brand new S class. This is the best Celebrity ss deal I have ever seen. Gotta do it today only.25 per cent SS

If you like to plan way ahead, so you can get better air deals and make the cruise part of a longer travel vacation, RCI has some great deals for April 2012 with cheapest cabin in the range $800-900.

I booked a 16 day transatlantic on Voyager of the seas for $818.53, April 14, 2012. Good deals on 2 other ships also.

icon1.gifGreat SOLO Deal MSC - 10 May 2011

MSC are offering 7 Nt cruise strrting Genoa, Malaga, Cadiz, Vigo, Lisbon, S'ton...NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT £446. MSC Poesia.

Enjoy!

That is a fantastic price, although I don't think it is available for US cruisers at this point. Best price I'm finding is over $1100 inside. When you're on your cruise, tell Egon Pat said hello and don't miss his piano performance daily in the atrium.:)

I was just browsing Carnival.com

I have been checking for awhile and this is the lowest i have seen so far.

For the Carnival Splendor out of Los Angeles 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise...for Mid-October to Mid- December 2011 they have Early Saver ( non refundable) rates of $694 Total for 1A's and Front Porthole cabins. Pick your own cabin.

For regular Insides the rate is $754.

I'm looking at a possible May sailing with a senior rate of $806 for an Inside that they assign.

I dont know if i can wait til Fall to cruise.

My other plan is to wait for the mid December Celebrity Eclipse or Solstice to come down in price last minute. I would buy the airfare first and then wait for a last minute fare. Risky I know, but i want a balcony for the W Carribean.

Great last minute past guest solo prices on Princess for Caribbean.

Caribbean Princess $598 inside, $698 outside.

Logon to Princess with your past guest profile to find all the bargins for April and May.

Totals 668.87 for inside, a little over $95/day.

(Plus tips and parking = another $200.)

Thank you, Celeb! Thought I'd never see you again!

(FYI, I booked thru online agy, same price as Celeb.)

On todays Tuesdays exciting deals; 4/2 and 4/11 Insides on Eclipse 7n out of Miami singles supplement total price either week $624! Brand new S class. This is the best Celebrity ss deal I have ever seen. Gotta do it today only.25 per cent SS

Do you call and ask for the single rate, or is it posted somewhere in the Tuesday ads?

Ok - here goes.... RCI - Panama Canal on Radiance of the Seas, 14 nights leaving October 26th - inside cabin with all fees $1,218 - works out to $87 a night !!! :D

Dee

Just booked Radiance also for 4/11/2011 out of Tampa 5 nights inside solo also workrd out to $87.00 a night all fees plus travel insurance

Do you call and ask for the single rate, or is it posted somewhere in the Tuesday ads?

The price is on the Tuesday Special and the amount of the SS is listed

there as well. So you would take the price and multiply it by the % to

get your total. You are only paying taxes for 1 person.

The price is on the Tuesday Special and the amount of the SS is listed

there as well. So you would take the price and multiply it by the % to

get your total. You are only paying taxes for 1 person.

Thanks Lois. I appreciate the info.

RCCL Voyager of the Seas - Galveston to Barcelona - May 1st 2011 -

14 nights

Inside $561 Single past passenger rate $40/night

Oceanview $789 Single past passenger rate $56/night

That sounds great! Thanks for posting.

RCCL Voyager of the Seas - Galveston to Barcelona - May 1st 2011 -

14 nights

Inside $561 Single past passenger rate $40/night

Oceanview $789 Single past passenger rate $56/night

WOW!! Great rate. I'm doing the reverse in October on the Carnival Magic. It's about 2.5 times the price, and I thought I got a good rate. :(

If you like to plan ahead, there are some good solo rates on Princess right now. I just booked the Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean itinerary for November 2012 with a 133% supplement.

Inside Cabin (double) - $599

Inside Cabin (solo) - $798

Looks like oceanview cabins had a low supplement. Balconies were 200%. There are a variety of itineraries with a low single supplement in late 2012. I have wanted to try Princess and the Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St Maarten, Grand Turk itinerary looks great.

Carnival seems to have some good rates offered between Wed and Friday each week. Google the specials "pack and go". Managed to book a 5 day cruise on the Elation last week for $249 per person. They still charge 200% but the cruise with tax was in the low $600s. Today, the price has gone up to S379 per person but might change again next Wed thru Friday. This is for the Elation out of Mobile before it moves to N.O in Oct. The cruises are last minute, mine leave in two weeks, at least my boss allowed me to change my vacation to a week earlier so that I could book it up. Can't wait for the cruise.

Edited by thescot123

I havent checked any specific rates but i got an email announcing that the RCCL Navigator of the Seas is being redeployed from Europe to the Carribean in November 2011.

There is a TA from europe to fort lauderdale 11/6/11. Then it will be doing Carribean cruises.

Looks like you may be able to pick up a great deal as this is a big ship to fill up on short notice.

I havent checked any specific rates but i got an email announcing that the RCCL Navigator of the Seas is being redeployed from Europe to the Carribean in November 2011.

There is a TA from europe to fort lauderdale 11/6/11. Then it will be doing Carribean cruises.

Looks like you may be able to pick up a great deal as this is a big ship to fill up on short notice.

I am booking the Nov 20th trip, and the solo supplement seems to be lower than normal. Inside rooms are $622 after tax solo, $887 after tax for 2.