WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

******Rich Clesen left Silhouette over the week-end to join Summit (?) in Puerto Rico

My apologies to all; I read Rich Clesen's note backwards. He left the Summit in Puerto Rico and joined the Silhouette over the weekend. I wish I could figure out how to delete my post from this morning.

Again, my apologies.

My apologies to all; I read Rich Clesen's note backwards. He left the Summit in Puerto Rico and joined the Silhouette over the weekend. I wish I could figure out how to delete my post from this morning.

Again, my apologies.

Hi, no worries.......and as for deleting a post? You have 15 minutes to

edit/delete. If you really want something taken off you need to email

one of the moderators and ask them to do it.

I think we should all be grateful to Arno for all his work

to help and inform everyone who uses this thread and indeed this forum.

Thanks Arno, hope you are well and are looking forward to you next

floating Condo adventure

Niko's contract on Silhouette has been extended until sometime in January in Michael's Club according to Niko.

Rich Clesen was at the Cruise Critic get together this morning. He is on the cruise this week and did not say he is going to Summit next week. great CD and always visible around the ship. Officers are outstanding as a group.

Thanks for this information. I was told Niko's vacation started Dec 4, the day we embark. If it's been change, tell her we are looking forward to our cruise with her as we've read good things on CC.

Thought it was odd that Rich Clesen would move from Summit to Silhouette and then go on vacation.

martiniren, No reason to apologize, internet has been slow at times so I was just trying to convey that Rich Clesen is onboard Silhouette for a while, and a consummate professional. I am sorry if it came across as short. ChezMaryLou I told Niko that you would be coming shortly on the 4th and to look after ya'll She is very nice, and she can run in her high heels down the halls!

Arno, thanks again for keeping the thread and all of your work on it. It is much appreciated by us.

Thanks for this information. I was told Niko's vacation started Dec 4, the day we embark. If it's been change, tell her we are looking forward to our cruise with her as we've read good things on CC.

Thought it was odd that Rich Clesen would move from Summit to Silhouette and then go on vacation.

Was on SIL TA and told Niko that I would be returning January 22nd. She told me that she would be onboard on the 22nd.

John Pilling is going to MIL after the current SIL cruise. He will be there for 3 weeks before going on vacation.

Silhouette update 11-24-2016

Cameron Robertson returned as Guest Relations manager this afternoon and Jon Pilling left. Truly outstanding officers and staff this cruise.

Edited by kk99

I was sent this information today from a guest currently on board.

Celebrity Eclipse as of 11/25/16

Master: Captain Michael Sympouras

Staff Captain: Lefteris Kourmasidis

Chief Engineer: Emmanouil Voulgaris

Guest Relations Manager: Simona Stumberger

Hotel Director: Mark Zeller

Cruise Director: Eddy Jenkins

Food & Beverage Director: Sheldon C. Martin

Executive Chef: Darran Ridley

I was sent this information today from a guest currently on board.

Celebrity Eclipse as of 11/25/16

Master: Captain Michael Sympouras

Staff Captain: Lefteris Kourmasidis

Chief Engineer: Emmanouil Voulgaris

Guest Relations Manager: Simona Stumberger

Hotel Director: Mark Zeller

Cruise Director: Eddy Jenkins

Food & Beverage Director: Sheldon C. Martin

Executive Chef: Darran Ridley

As you know there were a few changes mid-cruise.

HD - Mario

F&B - Damir

All round one amazing cruise onboard EC right now

We board tomorrow. I'm seeing mixed reviews on the CD. What's your opinion? Just curious.

Hi me too reference the reports if you get a mo please let us know as we are on Eclipse for a month in April and a CD can make or break your trip. Have a lovely time

Mary

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi me too reference the reports if you get a mo please let us know as we are on Eclipse for a month in April and a CD can make or break your trip. Have a lovely time

Mary

Hi Mary Moo,

Eddy was our CD on our last Solstice sailing and I quite liked him. He had some excellent humour, and although perhaps somewhat less "flamboyant" than other CDs, I found him very personable. I guess it's all in what personality styles we prefer!

Hooray for your month at sea!

Hi Mary Moo,

Eddy was our CD on our last Solstice sailing and I quite liked him. He had some excellent humour, and although perhaps somewhat less "flamboyant" than other CDs, I found him very personable. I guess it's all in what personality styles we prefer!

Hooray for your month at sea!

Did you feel like there were lots of different activities scheduled (especially in the evenings) or was the ship pretty quiet?

We are also sailing for a month and I don't care one way or the other about the personality of the CD but I DO care about how they schedule the musicians, etc.

Reflection update from November 19,2016 sailing:

Master: Apostles Bouzakis

Chief Eng: Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Staff Captain: Kyriakos Matragkas

Guest Relations Mgr: Julie Sherrington

Hotel Director: Niyazi Kolkmaz

Cruise Director: Maarten Breuls

F&B: Clint Kelu

Executive Chef: Michael Fernandes

Captain's Club: Melissa

Michael's Club: Bogdan Sfarghiu and Alex

Did you feel like there were lots of different activities scheduled (especially in the evenings) or was the ship pretty quiet?

We are also sailing for a month and I don't care one way or the other about the personality of the CD but I DO care about how they schedule the musicians, etc.

Yes we feel the same on Equinox for a 3 weeks and our CD is Alejandro have heard good things about him

Yes- but a lot of the vibe does depend on the enthusiasm of the CD. The evening activities were plentiful and excellent- in fact, was often a dilemma what to attend! The evening events in Celebrity Central and the Sky Observation lounge were excellent.

Yes- but a lot of the vibe does depend on the enthusiasm of the CD. The evening activities were plentiful and excellent- in fact, was often a dilemma what to attend! The evening events in Celebrity Central and the Sky Observation lounge were excellent.

[emoji16]