WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Dru would be replacing Nick Weir, who is the current Cruise Director on the Solstice. Simon, Hotel Director, is staying on until March. He then gets a 3 mo vacation before moving on to the Equinox to take her out.

I knew that...:o

Just getting my Weirs mixed up in a senior moment... well longer than a moment..

Can anyone confirm that Dru Pavlov will be

on the Constellation. We enjoyed him on the Constellation a few years ago; my wife thought he was "cute";) Yes, we know he and Melanie got married.

Compliment Celebrity, is a casting agancy hireing the Celebrtiy suff recently.

First your young captian, than this gentleman and his wife!

And maybe other treasures hidden on the ships!

Hi Lois, thanks and Happy Holidays to you as well. I followed the thread for the naming ceremony cruise that you and Bob and Carol were invited on.

So, it sounds like the information I had was pretty accurate. Thanks for the information. That's great; both of them, Dru and Dominique, are great assets of Celebrity.

We Sail the Solstice Feb 1, 09 "Super Bowl" Sunday. When I booked the cruise I didn't realize that was the date of the Super Bowl. Now, I don't really care 'cuz I don't think my Pats are going to make it.

cvat, you gotta translate that one a little better for me.......

Hi Lois, thanks and Happy Holidays to you as well. I followed the thread for the naming ceremony cruise that you and Bob and Carol were invited on.

So, it sounds like the information I had was pretty accurate. Thanks for the information. That's great; both of them, Dru and Dominique, are great assets of Celebrity.

We Sail the Solstice Feb 1, 09 "Super Bowl" Sunday. When I booked the cruise I didn't realize that was the date of the Super Bowl. Now, I don't really care 'cuz I don't think my Pats are going to make it.

I suppose you know what a casting agency is!

Don´t you?!

My comment was ment ironical that those people in particular the capt. ass. on Solstice, and the couple that was mentioned above are not the only ones looking nice and friendly on board of this company.

They are maybe others, too that look nice, too.

And i´m sure the company goes by qualification.

Also, when I spoke to an old friend from the Constellation, Century and, most recently the Azamara Quest, Dominique, he indicated he was going to the Solstice to be the Specialty Restaurant Manager. However, I haven't heard anything about him on any reviews, etc. Can anyone confirm he is there? A true gentleman who always recognizes passengers.

I spoke with Dominique onboard several times during my December 7th Solstice cruise, but he left midweek from St. Maarten, back to Europe. Don't remember if it was vacation, or to Papenburg. He does oversee all of the Specialty restaurants, but is most involved with getting Equinox out now.

Hi Ma !

Thats a great photo of you and Dominique. I thought Dominique was staying on Solstice a bit longer, but I am glad to hear that he is on a well deserved vacation.

When I was on Solstice, Dominique also told me that after Vacation, he would be headed to Equinox. I believe that many of the Crew currently onboard Solstice, such as the Captain, and both Nick & Simon Weir, and several other Officers and Crew mentioned they would be headed to Equinox, as she gets closer to her Maiden Voayge. I look forward to seeing them when I am on Equinox next December.

Joanie ~ wonderful photo with Dominque. I couldn't agree more about how lucky Celebrity is to have him. You won't find anyone more caring about his job, the passengers, etc. than Dominque.

Andy ~ Dominique did tell me that he was leaving for vacation in early December and then heading to work on Equinox. He is a special person and we are all lucky that he is for all of us!

Andy ~ Dominique did tell me that he was leaving for vacation in early December and then heading to work on Equinox. He is a special person and we are all lucky that he is for all of us!

Hi Anne !

No question that Dominique is one of Celebrity's very best. He is an extremely hard worker (his mobile phone never stops ringing !), and he genuinely cares about the Guests having a great experience. We are fortunate to have Dominique at Celebrity !

Edited by Host Andy

I am on the Feb 15th, 2009 NZ/Australia cruise and would love to know the names of the captain and any of the other staff on the Millenium for that cruise. Does anybody who was recently on the Millie have this information, including whether the present personnel will continue through February?

Thanks

Liz

Can anyone confirm that Dru Pavlov will be heading to the Solstice in January?

Yes - confirmed by Dru Pavlov himself :) Although I don't remember if he starts the 3rd or 4th week of January. He will work alongside Nick Weir for one full week to get to know the new ship, after which Nick will go on vacation and Dru will take over.

Best Regards,

Floris

SolsticeStaff.jpg

Thanks so much for the new list for Solstice! I had asked about Robert Flack as F & B manager, but was told by some who did the pre cruise that it would be someone else. We met him on Summit last June, and he had told us he would be on Solstice. I recognize several other names, too. (Kim Heroux was also on Summit.) Now, I need to book a Solstice cruise!