You know your kids are CRUISERS when...

CeleBrat

or when you go into a local restaurant and they try to order an appetizer, entree and dessert all at once.:)

Ain't that the truth.

How about... when they tell you? On our way home from an Orlando park vacation last summer, our daughter turned to me and very calmly stated that we should really just cruise from now on. :)

OMG I am laughing at ALL of these cause they are all so true!

When your 4 year old brings home a class book that says "Jimmy likes Candy. Suzy likes puppies. Mary likes Kittens. GABRIELLA LIKES CRUISE SHIPS!" :D

And from my 8 year old - the hotel room does have a BALCONY RIGHT MOM? :rolleyes:

Everything he takes into show and tell is from a cruise. A rock from Belize, a shell from Cozumel, a shirt from Key West, etc, etc.

Our kids fight over who gets to wear the FunShip Freddy hat to school for crazy hat day . . .

th_64316_Last_vacation_pictures8_009_122_212lo.JPG

...on a recent vacation to a land based resort, they kept referring to their hotel room as a cabin. As in, "Mom, let's go back to the cabin and get our toys for the beach."

!!!!!!

CeleBrat

Thanks for the laugh! That was funny. I love it.

We haven't taken our kids on a land vacation since they discovered cruising. I wonder if my kids would do the same.

Ha ha ha ha ha This is an awesome thread! It's almost like an 'inside joke' for cruising parents...

Here's one I like: Your daughter's new formal gown arrives and she eagerly sheds her sweats to try it on and spin!! (note the girl is a tomboy who wears pants ONLY when not on a cruise ship) It's one of the things I love about cruising with her... she dresses like a girl and she's happy to try just about anything on the menu!!

At home when I suggest either (outside of a piano recital), I get 'the look' and the explanation, 'That's different, mother. That's a cruise.' :p

Here's another as well...

When you approach the port in a crowded bus full of passengers, and everyone is trying to figure out what OTHER ships are also parked at the port. And your DS calmly says, "That's a Costa and Carnival ship."

Their jaws drop.

DS just smiles and says, "You can tell by their smokestacks."

That's a CRUISER!

CeleBrat

When your child would rather watch Samatha Brown on the Travel Channel than Spongebob...you have a cruiser. ;)

(just happened in my house. Hey guys spongebob is on. No! We are watching the ship mom :rolleyes:)

I second that emotion!!!!!!

Archived