You know your kids are CRUISERS when...

CeleBrat

• 2 weeks later...
When you get on an elevator and your 8 YO says, "What deck?":D

Love this one.

I have been reading some rude threads lately. It was great to find this one. I love it and so many of these are true. My kids have cruised only twice, and I already agree. funny funny

When I pass on, I want to come back as one of our children!

Me too!!!!! You got that right! :D

;):D

When every room in the house has post it notes on the doors with your cabin number on it......Ours had "presidential suite", her has "royal family suite", her brothers had "inside cabin" :p

The laundry room door has "self laundry only"........

HAHAHAHAHA this is hysterical!

• 2 weeks later...
When your child would rather watch Samatha Brown on the Travel Channel than Spongebob...you have a cruiser. ;)

(just happened in my house. Hey guys spongebob is on. No! We are watching the ship mom :rolleyes:)

Oh but because Im in MEX, how can you get free chapters or t.v. shows of her?

You know your kids are cruisers when their birthday cake looks like this or something similar ...

ilikecake.jpg

(actually that is my birthday cake from last year. but i guess it still counts since i have the maturity level of a 5-year old)

• 2 weeks later...

When the five year old is in the other room and we can hear the sound of a ship's fog horn coming from his replica ship? Or, we can hear the carnival DVD playing on his TV. :o Or he says, "Where's that Carnival Cruise Ship at?" I guess he thinks it shoud pick us up at home! I agree with that. :D

When the kids absolutely REFUSE to leave the ship until a deposit is put down on another one.

Or, when they INSIST every weekend to watch the ship come in and leave on the port web cams on line.

Or, when they tell DH and I to be quiet because they can't hear Samantha Brown talking about her latest cruise.

The best one yet: The other morning (we just booked another cruise BTW), on our way to day care my DD (5yo) says, "Mommy, will we be there RIGHT when the Kids Crew opens this morning???? I want to play in the ball pit!"

I know my 3½ yo son is a cruise addict when everytime we see the top of the Montreal Olympic Stadium from a distance, he always thinks it's a cruise ship funnel and he wants to go on the ship NOW! :rolleyes:

50248995.jpg

That is so funny! I am from Montreal and never thought of that. Very original!

I knew my DDs were cruise addicts when we got off the NCL Gem and they said that this vacation was better than Disney World.

Grace

3 years after his first cruise, he still talks about our waiter- by name, has tried to find a way to email him, and often comments how sad it must be for him to leave his family at home for so long.

He recently wanted me to call Celebrity and see if he might be on our next sailing..

Archived