Letter to Guests?

You all have mail.

Locita,

Thank you so much for sending it to me. It will really help with all the planning. I have already stared making up the letters. When I finish it I will send it to you at your email address.

Thanks again

Locita,

Thank you so much for sending it to me. It will really help with all the planning. I have already stared making up the letters. When I finish it I will send it to you at your email address.

Thanks again

You are welcome Jerry..Looking forward to your newsletter.

I'm sorry Gerry...

Not a problem. We are easy to remember--Tom and Gerry:D

I am into the logistics part of getting ready now. I have a couple of questions to ask you since you are so close to you Wedding cruise.

Are you doing OOT Bags for your guests? How are you getting them to the port? When did you send out your letters?

Yes I am doing OOT bags.. I had to struggle wiht this one and we have decided to give them out at our meet and greet party.. Instead if a rehearsal dinner we decided to do a meet and greet celebration. We invited everyone over to our house the weekend before we leave. There we will present our gifts to our wedding party as well as the OOT bags to our guest.. We will put the letters in the bags. I don't know what we will do if some decide not to come to the meet and greet.. I have informed them that we have pertinent information that we need to share with them, so hopefully they all make it.

Yes I am doing OOT bags.. I had to struggle wiht this one and we have decided to give them out at our meet and greet party.. Instead if a rehearsal dinner we decided to do a meet and greet celebration. We invited everyone over to our house the weekend before we leave. There we will present our gifts to our wedding party as well as the OOT bags to our guest.. We will put the letters in the bags. I don't know what we will do if some decide not to come to the meet and greet.. I have informed them that we have pertinent information that we need to share with them, so hopefully they all make it.

That sounds like a great idea, but our get together dinner will be in Ft. lauderdale. That is where everyone is meeting the night before the cruise. I was thinking about giving the ones to the guests that are here in Yuma and then giving the ones to the guests that aren't here theirs in Lauderdale. There isgoing to be alot of luggage as is. I am so glad that my grandchildren are going so I can send them with some of the luggage since they are flying SWest and can have 2 bags free.

Archived