What Solstice cabin did you stay in?

Pastordonna

We were in cabin 9139 and have lots of photos of it and several of the other cabins that were open. I also got photos from our aft balcony cabin 1206, which is on deck 9, so those wanting to see the view will be able to see what we saw. I also have a photo of the trundle bed and location of the pullman bed. We should be having the photos up sometime today. We will post when they are available.

Mike: How were each of those cabins set up? Also, in the aft area of the Panorama and Sky Decks, there is a large unmarked area in the "middle" where inside cabins typically are. Do you know what's there? Is it a porter area or a mechanical area? I'm trying to avoid any "noisy" areas.

Thanks!!

I am wondering if anyone looked into any inside cabins, primarily 1084 on sky deck.

George, I looked at an inside cabin. I have a photo of it

but I think I left it off the uploaded pictures. I can add it to them

and you can have a look.

It was not 1084 though.

George, I just uploaded it....click on Flickr in my signature and you will see the Solstice Album.

We have posted lots of photos including menus from our November 14-16 pre-inaugural cruise on the beautiful Celebrity Solstice. It is an awesome ship and we can't wait till we can spend a full week on her in March. When you first board this ship, the immediate reaction is "WOW"! Celebrity, our favorite cruise line, has really upgraded with the Solstice class. It is very classy and beautiful. It is unfortunate that photos just can't do it justice.

Since this was not a regular cruise, the menus for the Grand Epernay and Blu restaurants weren't available; but the specialty restaurants and bar menus were. I have not put in much narrative, since we will be doing a full review or our real cruise in March. Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions. I didn't put in all of the over 1,300 photos that I took in the day and a half, but since I did put in a lot, please be patient with the download time.

Mike: How were each of those cabins set up? Also, in the aft area of the Panorama and Sky Decks, there is a large unmarked area in the "middle" where inside cabins typically are. Do you know what's there? Is it a porter area or a mechanical area? I'm trying to avoid any "noisy" areas.

Thanks!!

I am sorry I don't know what was in the unmarked areas. I believe they are normally things related to housekeeping that aren't particularly noisy, but I don't know. You should be able to see how each of the cabins were set up in our photos.

MVPinBoynton: We have posted lots of photos including menus from our November 14-16 pre-inaugural cruise on the beautiful Celebrity Solstice. It is an awesome ship and we can't wait till we can spend a full week on her in March. When you first board this ship, the immediate reaction is "WOW"! Celebrity, our favorite cruise line, has really upgraded with the Solstice class. It is very classy and beautiful. It is unfortunate that photos just can't do it justice.

Oh, oh, OH!! What a WONDERFUL thing you have done, taking, editing, and posting such GLORIOUS photos!! No way to thank you enough. I was particularly grateful for the peek into the kid and teen clubs, as well as the various staterooms. Seriously - Celebrity should pay you for these!!

Thank you so very much!!!!

Oh, oh, OH!! What a WONDERFUL thing you have done, taking, editing, and posting such GLORIOUS photos!! No way to thank you enough. I was particularly grateful for the peek into the kid and teen clubs, as well as the various staterooms. Seriously - Celebrity should pay you for these!!

Thank you so very much!!!!

I am just so thrilled to have been able to sail on this awesome ship, I wouldn't expect to be paid for doing a couple of the things I enjoying the most in life, cruising and photography. Doing this type of review helps us to remember the wonderful things we have seen and to be able to share our experiences with the fine folks on CC that share loads of info with me.

George, I looked at an inside cabin. I have a photo of it

but I think I left it off the uploaded pictures. I can add it to them

and you can have a look.

It was not 1084 though.

George, I just uploaded it....click on Flickr in my signature and you will see the Solstice Album.[/quote)

Lois.....Thank you so much for the Pix.. I guess I do not have to worry about the bed being to close to the balcony siding door LOL.

I am just so thrilled to have been able to sail on this awesome ship, I wouldn't expect to be paid for doing a couple of the things I enjoying the most in life, cruising and photography. Doing this type of review helps us to remember the wonderful things we have seen and to be able to share our experiences with the fine folks on CC that share loads of info with me.

Those pictures are amazing Mike, I was hoping someone would take some with an ultrawide lens! I can't wait to take some with my fisheye in March! One question, did you happen to take any pics of the aquaclass cabins? I didn't see any.. Thanks!!

Ally,

There was an Aqua Class open to inspect; but everyone told us that it was the same as the other normal balcony cabins, except with a few fancier supplies, so I didn't bother with it. It also would have been repetitive of many of the other cabin photos that I had on the web. By the time I was able to get cabin photos, there wasn't much time left that they would be open, so I was almost running between floors to find the open ones. I really needed more time on this lovely ship.

I stayed in 6244 if anyone has questions about the ship, I will try to answer the best I can.

Hi, We will be in 6243 which is one up and on the other side of the ship, what my concern is the proximity to the life boats. Did you find that they block the view of the ocean while sitting on your balcony?

Archived