Possible CC Cruise to Alaska??

kellywhitehills

We did it last year....but never again on that cruise line, when we do it again, we will do it right - CARNIVAL!!! :D

Elaina91801,

We have cruised Alaska twice with Carnival and both were excellent cruises!..I love the Spirit!..I honestly do not think you will be disappointed going with Carnival..

Nuttycruisegirl..I say the more the merrier..:) Ok who else wants to come..??

Kellywhitehills 2 couples

Cobraman 3 couples

Luckysll

Maryandlady

CruisefromNY

Deborhjo

Caltexan 3 couples

Nuttycruisegirl

Elaina91801

cruisekwazee

Elaina91801,

We have cruised Alaska twice with Carnival and both were excellent cruises!..I love the Spirit!..I honestly do not think you will be disappointed going with Carnival..

Nuttycruisegirl..I say the more the merrier..:) Ok who else wants to come..??

Cobraman 3 couples

Luckysll

Maryandlady

CruisefromNY

Deborhjo

Caltexan 3 couples

Nuttycruisegirl

Elaina91801

cruisekwazee

I KNOW I would not be disappointed with Carnival! LOVE them!! Alaska was wonderful, and we would love to see it again! Do you know what ports would be with the RT Vancouver?

I KNOW I would not be disappointed with Carnival! LOVE them!! Alaska was wonderful, and we would love to see it again! Do you know what ports would be with the RT Vancouver?

Inside passage twice, Glacier Bay, Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan..:) and of course Vancouver..Glacier bay was Totaly awesome....

Inside passage twice, Glacier Bay, Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan..:) and of course Vancouver..Glacier bay was Totaly awesome....

GREAT ports! We didnt get to see Skagway or Glacier Bay when we went last year, so those would be great to be able to see! :D Hope we get a big enough group!

This could be something my girlfriend and I would like to do. My Sister and her husband too, and each couple has one kiddo. We would either get 2 or 3 cabins for the six of us depending on the pricing. I think I would prefer round trip. July would be better with the kids, but we may be able to make September work too. This is way up in the air for us, we were really looking at 2011 for an Alaska cruise, but if the price is right. . . .

This could be something my girlfriend and I would like to do. My Sister and her husband too, and each couple has one kiddo. We would either get 2 or 3 cabins for the six of us depending on the pricing. I think I would prefer round trip. July would be better with the kids, but we may be able to make September work too. This is way up in the air for us, we were really looking at 2011 for an Alaska cruise, but if the price is right. . . .

You know..I think we have a good start!

Cobraman 3 couples

Luckysll

Maryandlady

CruisefromNY

Deborhjo

Caltexan 3 couples

Nuttycruisegirl

Elaina91801

cruisekwazee

HeidenLauren 2 maybe 3 cabins

Heres another shot of Glacier Bay

2059345370041872668S600x600Q85.jpg

2022787810041872668S600x600Q85.jpg

We are planning on 2011, since we're already going again this summer...but if the price is right..and it's in July or August, we would definitely be tempted: if we could get the cabin we want for that sailing.

We would not be able to sail in Sept.

Please keep us posted.

Well, I can answer the whale question. I am a super newbie here but I did do the Alaska cruise in September a few years ago. And living in Vancouver, I know a bit about the migration of the whales. Normally, they come up from Mexico in late spring (April / May) and make their way down starting in September. I saw lots on my cruise so if that is something you would like to see, I would say September is your best bet.

Have a great time!:)

Well, I can answer the whale question. I am a super newbie here but I did do the Alaska cruise in September a few years ago. And living in Vancouver, I know a bit about the migration of the whales. Normally, they come up from Mexico in late spring (April / May) and make their way down starting in September. I saw lots on my cruise so if that is something you would like to see, I would say September is your best bet.

Have a great time!:)

Thanks! You oughta join us....No air! :D

For those of you wondering if Alaska is for you....Feel free to look at photos from our past 2 Cruises..

http://travel.webshots.com/album/567379652rZUWuy

http://family.webshots.com/album/559884698qeFMgq

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559852870rlducw

Heres a link to the SB Capers..It will give you an idea of what kind of activities are offered on board

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559974214eJxdDY

We were on the Spirit with you in July 2007!!:) We loved it.

We had my Mom with us on that one. Unfortunately her health is not as good so we are not sure if she would be able to make this one. We will see.

We would prefer a later sailing but, will sacrifice if need be to go on an earlier sailing.

Thanks for putting this together!

We were on the Spirit with you in July 2007!!:) We loved it.

We had my Mom with us on that one. Unfortunately her health is not as good so we are not sure if she would be able to make this one. We will see.

We would prefer a later sailing but, will sacrifice if need be to go on an earlier sailing.

Thanks for putting this together!

Wow we were cruise buddies and did not even know it..:)

It looks like we have enough interest in the cruise..I am waiting to hear details and what we do next from CC..:)

Kelly

Add two more!

Have decided not to cruise this year because of my son's wedding in April and my daughter is expecting in June. That should keep me busy enough ;)

Was planning on going back to Alaska in 2010 so a RT from Vancouver would be great :D I think Carnival releases their schedule much earlier than the others so it shouldn't be a long wait.....

oohhh you are tempting me! We have 2 cruises booked for 209, and were going to (gasp!) not cruise in 2010 in order to replace some flooring and do some work around the house.

On the other hand, we have also spoken quite a bit about a return cruise to Alaska....once was just not enough. Then I see this post, see the pictures posted...and who needs new floors anyway?

Definitely interested! Keep us posted!

OK we have..The interest is GROWING!..Thats about 25 cabins!

Cobraman 3 couples

Luckysll

Maryandlady

CruisefromNY

Deborhjo

Caltexan 3 couples

Nuttycruisegirl

Elaina91801

cruisekwazee

Daiseygirl55

Kimmimom

Letue

Idlenote 2 cabins

MexicoVic

MargaritavilleMomma 2 cabins

oohhh you are tempting me! We have 2 cruises booked for 209, and were going to (gasp!) not cruise in 2010 in order to replace some flooring and do some work around the house.

On the other hand, we have also spoken quite a bit about a return cruise to Alaska....once was just not enough. Then I see this post, see the pictures posted...and who needs new floors anyway?

Definitely interested! Keep us posted!

*grin*...MaryLou...Hold out your arm......Ill give it alittle twist..:p

OK we have..The interest is GROWING!..Thats about 25 cabins!

Cobraman 3 couples

Luckysll

Maryandlady

CruisefromNY

Deborhjo

Caltexan 3 couples

Nuttycruisegirl

Elaina91801

cruisekwazee

Daiseygirl55

Kimmimom

Letue

Idlenote 2 cabins

MexicoVic

MargaritavilleMomma 2 cabins

WooHoo!!! Lookin' good! Do you know how many cabins we need to have interest for to qualify?

Archived