Possible CC Cruise to Alaska??

kellywhitehills

That is great Kelly, now just to make sure I still have a job. (it was twicked yesterday) I now have to wait and see what is going on. How long did Johna give you for the $25 deposit? and did I read that right, is this an 8 day cruise?

and we did not get pricing for an oceanview huh, well, that is just a phone call to find out right. Once I know what is going on with my job, I will look into finding out that answer. Thanks for your hard work in trying to get this going. I love the theme, and will get back to you all as soon as I know something, or before, cause I like to chat on the boards too.

Marie

Fingers crossed for you and your job!..I sincerely hope you can join us..

I will have to check on the 25 dollar deposit!...The cruise leaves on a tuesday and returns the following tuesday..No actual cruising on the return day..

Kelly

and we did not get pricing for an oceanview huh, well, that is just a phone call to find out right. Once I know what is going on with my job, I will look into finding out that answer. Thanks for your hard work in trying to get this going. I love the theme, and will get back to you all as soon as I know something, or before, cause I like to chat on the boards too.

CAn you post the oceanview rate when you get it? Curious myself.

Can you post the ocean view rate when you get it? Curious myself.

I have a call in to the TA, not sure if we really are suppose to have the pricing up on the rolls calls boards,

or even mention the TA's name. Advertising issues?

I don't know all the in's and out's of this yet, but once I have any info, I will be glad to share,

In what ever way is "kosher" on the boards or in a side bar (e-mail)...

I don't want to get anyone in trouble by posting something I am not allowed to post,

or have the thread yanked for reasons un known LOL

Kelly, I never saw the official thread so it must have disappeared :confused:

I wish I could help with the banner and I agree that the iceberg would make a great background!

I haven't heard back from Johna yet but I know she is busy :)

Kelly, I never saw the official thread so it must have disappeared :confused:

I wish I could help with the banner and I agree that the iceberg would make a great background!

I haven't heard back from Johna yet but I know she is busy :)

Linda, go to the group cruises and find the date, it is still a little confusing, but you will find it :O)

I think it is called "Hooray!" Started by ajhunt2

I am getting excited about this cruise too,

now all I have to do is keep my job,

and not get over taxed by the new admin. and I can make it :O)

Hey I just discovered you can click on the Hooray up there and it will take you right to the link. Now that is cool :O)

Linda, go to the group cruises and find the date, it is still a little confusing, but you will find it :O)

I think it is called "Hooray!" Started by ajhunt2

I believe Kelly is talking about a new thread that she started for the official group....

I saw the group page and it looks great :D

So it is after 5pm and I think I'm officially booked. My cabinmate needs to call in but we're almost there :D

Been thinking about a group name but nothing is coming to me....:confused:

Archived