CC'ers March 6th SJU

ohmiss

First time I've ever seen SD I and II together. though SD I wasn't at the dock first thing this morning. Came in a bit later.

It's fun to see the 2 ships together, isn't it? I haven't checked to see if you will have any common ports with SD1 during the next 9 days or if today will be the only opportunity. I have figured out that both ships will be back in San Juan on March 20.....

I'm marginally surprised that SD1 was not at the pier bright and early this morning as I believe that Capt. Berg is off on vacation starting today.

Hope you all have a great time. We'll be thinking of you for the next 9 days! Happy Vacation!!!

It's fun to see the 2 ships together, isn't it? I haven't checked to see if you will have any common ports with SD1 during the next 9 days or if today will be the only opportunity. I have figured out that both ships will be back in San Juan on March 20.....

I'm marginally surprised that SD1 was not at the pier bright and early this morning as I believe that Capt. Berg is off on vacation starting today.

Hope you all have a great time. We'll be thinking of you for the next 9 days! Happy Vacation!!!

heard the reason SD I was late getting in was that the charter guests were refusing to get off --- now why didn't that work for the crossing?

FT

Archived