CC'ers March 6th SJU

ohmiss

DJ . .. . your day will come, or at least you'd better hope so and until then, just remember payback is he _ _ and I always win.

LOL ... don't I know it!

but yes, lets keep the numbers current and if there are any absolute menu hatreds please let me know. I assume as our group grows in number we might be moving more towards a fixed menu, tapas, or buffet as opposed to a la carte, but I'll start the inquiries on Monday and will post updates daily-please check back frequently next week.

FT

Works for me:D

P.S. Cammiem, I so wish you could come!! Love all your pictures...and yes, Lucca was at the Splendido when we were there! That would be another holiday, staying at the Hotel Splendido sipping cocktails at that great pool overlooking the Portofino harbor. Oh yeah! Can't wait to get out of this snow!

ohmiss, your excitement is contagious, and I'm not even on your cruise! :)

I thought Lucca at Splendido was absolutely charming. It's pretty cool that you had him for your class. Wasn't the food & atmosphere wonderful? That wine, the sea bass, the pasta, the breads...Mmmmmm. And, here I sit with an English muffin pizza watching it snow outside. :eek::rolleyes:

It seems to me that you are doing what we did: cruise SD in the Med., then follow-up in the Caribbean 5-6 months later. SD in the Caribbean has a different feel than in the Med. A very laid-back feeling. It's all good!

So far we are 12 for lunch ...

ohmiss and DH - SD1

elocin1203 and DH - SD1

FT and zqvol - SD2

DJ and DJ's DH - SD2

Mr. and Mrs. MarDav - SD2

Dr. and Mrs. JBCJTC - SD2

Still waiting to hear from Mr. and Mrs. RaySan.

I am posting this again since DJ's DH pointed out that I messed up the JBCJTC's in two posts.:rolleyes: Sorry about that!

DJ, I didn't even notice and it's my sceen name! No worries!

LOL ... As those of you know me in real life I have a tendency to confuse people and names:p Just ask ctbjr and zqvol (who has been know to wear a name tag to keep me straight!)

And please do not forget Ray and Sandy.

Glad to see that you are officially joining us:D

Here is the updated list:

So far we are 14 for lunch ...

ohmiss and DH - SD1

elocin1203 and DH - SD1

FT and zqvol - SD2

DJ and DJ's DH - SD2

The Raysans (Ray and Sandy) - SD2

I was just about to change my post as I was returning home from the office I remembered that most of the Islands do not observe DST. I always keep forgetting that because Bermuda is on DST. I should remember it because until a couple of years ago I used to have a lot of business dealings with the Carribean.

Glad to see that you are officially joining us:D

Here is the updated list:

So far we are 14 for lunch ...

ohmiss and DH - SD1

elocin1203 and DH - SD1

FT and zqvol - SD2

DJ and DJ's DH - SD2

The Raysans (Ray and Sandy) - SD2

Reservations are made at 12:30 at Palio Terrace and I've specifically requested a view of SD I and II. Management has been very gracious.

Jim, not too late for you and Lois to join us on SD II. As you can see we definitely have critical mass to control the bar stools at TOYBAR!!!

Back to work . . . . so I can afford to go on SD.:)

FT

Reservations are made at 12:30 at Palio Terrace and I've specifically requested a view of SD I and II. Management has been very gracious.

Jim, not too late for you and Lois to join us on SD II. As you can see we definitely have critical mass to control the bar stools at TOYBAR!!!

FT

Could still happen: The Lottery can't keep avoiding me forever. Certainly seems to be a good group going!

Jim.

We will be at Palio Terrace !! Thank you, FT! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Just a funny note....I went outside today with a wet head chasing my "escape cat" and my hair FROZE!!!:eek: Only 38 days......:p

FT

Thanks for taking care of the reservation FT!

We will be at Palio Terrace !! Thank you, FT! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Just a funny note....I went outside today with a wet head chasing my "escape cat" and my hair FROZE!!!:eek: Only 38 days......:p

That is too funny! What we won't do for our furry babies:D

Worry not DJ, the islands don''t observe DST so we do not have a time change.

Phew ... Thanks zqvol!

Archived