Solstice Menus

Woobstr112G

We will be back on the Solstice in just 4 weeks from today. We will get copies of all the menus and post them in that review.

Thought I would bump this up to the top. Don't know if you are back yet so thought I would send this out again. ANy luck?

Thank you

=)

Drew

Could you possibly post the menus first? I have been anxiously reading all reviews but we are on the April 5 sailing and would love to plan which nights we'd like to try to eat somewhere else. Thanks! :o

Drew,

I am back and I did get photos of the menus. I have been slammed at work and haven't been able to even start my review, but will work on it over the weekend. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to complete.

Mike you are a saint. I greatly appreciate it!!

Just a quick question. What was your itinerary?

Thanks bud.

=)

Drew

Could you possibly post the menus first? I have been anxiously reading all reviews but we are on the April 5 sailing and would love to plan which nights we'd like to try to eat somewhere else. Thanks! :o

Welcome Truffle- have you signed up for the connections party for our 4/5 Solstice sailing? We are quite a fun bunch!

Amy

We will be back on the Solstice in just 4 weeks from today. We will get copies of all the menus and post them in that review.

Thanks--we tried & they did not come out well at all--

BTW, thanks for the kind words about our website. Mike and I will have lots more for you, so check back around the first or second week of April.

Your website is great! We've been considering the Solstice and your photos have definitely swayed us!

Notice you're in Boynton Beach - we are English and live in the UK but have a condo in Delray - often go up to Boynton Beach Mall, Publix etc etc! Small world!!

Thanks again.

BTW, thanks for the kind words about our website. Mike and I will have lots more for you, so check back around the first or second week of April.

Celebrity should pay you commission for those photos. I'm deciding between Solstice Med and others and you're making my decision easier.

HCAT,

Our menu photos look pretty good. I will include them in with the review when I get it finished.

Drew,

We did the Tortola itinerary.

Truffle,

Since we didn't eat in the dining room two nights, I'm not sure yet which nights were which menu. I don't expect to have the menus up before you leave, but the specialty restaurants will have copies of what is being served in the dining room for each night. The best meals are on formal night, so any other day should be good to go to the specialty restaurants.

Celebrity should pay you commission for those photos. I'm deciding between Solstice Med and others and you're making my decision easier.

I'm replying for Carol. Thanks for the nice comments. We enjoy remembering all the beautiful places we see through photos and sharing them with others. I really wouldn't want to be paid for our photos or reviews. It would put pressure on us and make a pleasant experience become a job. Taking the Solstice to the Med would be a wonderful vacation. Lots of beauty both in the ports and on the ship. Sounds like a great idea. :)

Have you joined the April 5 roll call?

Archived