~ all things carnival triumph! ~

travel_lover

I keep trying to find a board like this but i've never found Triumph? Maybe it just hasn't been updated recently?

Anywho, this board is for anything and everything Triumph.

Pictures, Questions, Must Sees, Must Do's, Tell us about your Triumph Experiences & Adventures!

Doesn't really seem helpful for me though? The first few pages just talks about excursions...and it was years ago those posts...lots of things change. I'm doing the 4nighter out of NYC to Canda and it's doing only one port.

Then the last 2 pages are when the ship went into drydock...but no NEW pictures or must sees must dos on triumph...what to expect. :confused:

What should I do? I really want to hear about new things in the more recent months....

Doesn't really seem helpful for me though? The first few pages just talks about excursions...and it was years ago those posts...lots of things change. I'm doing the 4nighter out of NYC to Canda and it's doing only one port.

Then the last 2 pages are when the ship went into drydock...but no NEW pictures or must sees must dos on triumph...what to expect. :confused:

What should I do? I really want to hear about new things in the more recent months....

Great ship, I've done two cruises on the Triumph and will do another this fall. I see it now has a supper club. Something it didn't have on my last two cruises. Which is your port-of-call St. John or Halifax? If it is Halifax they have redone the waterfront area. Have you been to Halifax before? They also have a Tim Horton coffee shop in the ferry terminal building. They have some pretty good shore excursions as well. Enjoy yourself.

Don't you like to be surprised? ;)

You have nothing to worry about. The ship looks fine and food, staff, service and shows were great. :)

Great ship, I've done two cruises on the Triumph and will do another this fall. I see it now has a supper club. Something it didn't have on my last two cruises. Which is your port-of-call St. John or Halifax? If it is Halifax they have redone the waterfront area. Have you been to Halifax before? They also have a Tim Horton coffee shop in the ferry terminal building. They have some pretty good shore excursions as well. Enjoy yourself.

Thank you, will be stopping in St. Johns. I've only been to Montreal with friends....in May i'll be in Vancouver & Victoria so I don't really know much about Canada. Is this the first year Triumph is doing this 4 & 5 nights out of NY for Canada?

Don't you like to be surprised? ;)

You have nothing to worry about. The ship looks fine and food, staff, service and shows were great. :)

lol not really, i'm just so used to NCL I haven't been on Carnival in 6 years so I don't know what to expect...what kind of food is on the ship...just things in general...don't want to miss out on anything.

There is no supper club on the Triumph. I was on the after Thanksgiving cruise in December.

I'm not sure how accurate this is but I read in another post that there is now a supper club--very new. But like I said, I'm not sure how accurate that is.

I'm not sure how accurate this is but I read in another post that there is now a supper club--very new. But like I said, I'm not sure how accurate that is.

I made a post that there was a supper club on the Triumph. However, after looking back at the deck plans I don't see it. I was also looking at deck plans for another ship and that may have been the one with the supper club.

lol not really, i'm just so used to NCL I haven't been on Carnival in 6 years so I don't know what to expect...what kind of food is on the ship...just things in general...don't want to miss out on anything.

I feel bad for you. I've been on an NCL cruise and really didn't enjoy it at all. On Carnival the food tastes better than on NCL. You have larger staterooms in each category. Carnival does more with food than any other cruise line I have been on. There are an awful lot of activities. Carnival doesn't nickle and dime you for a lot of extras. You don't pay a surcharge for room service or for steaks served in the dining room.

You'll have a really good time.

I am so glad you started this thread. I am going on a 5 night to Canada in June and can't wait.

Where did you hear about the supper club on the Triumph?

I'm glad someone is glad....when I first started it, seemed like people were interested. When in June are you going? What are your plans for ports?

I feel bad for you. I've been on an NCL cruise and really didn't enjoy it at all. On Carnival the food tastes better than on NCL. You have larger staterooms in each category. Carnival does more with food than any other cruise line I have been on. There are an awful lot of activities. Carnival doesn't nickle and dime you for a lot of extras. You don't pay a surcharge for room service or for steaks served in the dining room.

You'll have a really good time.

I do agree that NCL Nickles and Dimes, for us the rooms are going to seem huge for what we had on NCL. We stick with NCL we like the prices and the ships...the ports of calls. Plus since we been with them so much we get a lot of perks which really keeps us coming back..We're not going to stop with them since we already built up our status..might as well take advantage of all we get. I think I like NCLs past guest program better than Carnivals.

I'm glad someone is glad....when I first started it, seemed like people were interested. When in June are you going? What are your plans for ports?

I am going on June 29th.

I think the ports are halifax and st john. I am not sure yet what we are going to do yet though. Does anyone have suggestions?

I am going on June 29th.

I think the ports are halifax and st john. I am not sure yet what we are going to do yet though. Does anyone have suggestions?

I heard in St. Johns a lot of the main sites are walkable....check out the canada port of call board acey has an amazing layout of what to do, whats around.

Archived