~ all things carnival triumph! ~

travel_lover

Great video/photos, The elevator corridor looks so spacious! The staterooms really are a lot bigger than what i'm used to from other Lines. The Secret deck seating looks comfy and thanks to everyone on here i'll be able to find it! Are those cookies they left you in your stateroom? They are cute! Thanks for the video, looks like a great time! :D

Yes, those where happy face :) chocolate chip cookies left in our stateroom.

I can't wait to hear some reviews for the Triumph once it is in New Orleans....did most of the cabins get updated during the last dry dock? Is it scheduled for another anytime soon?:confused:

Im with you on the waiting to see how it does in NOLA.As for the first thread,our travel agent says the ice cream on Triumph is the best.That the machine goes 24/7 near the pool and is self serve.She said by the end of the week,she could hold her drink in one hand and get ice cream with the other.:D

Im with you on the waiting to see how it does in NOLA.As for the first thread,our travel agent says the ice cream on Triumph is the best.That the machine goes 24/7 near the pool and is self serve.She said by the end of the week,she could hold her drink in one hand and get ice cream with the other.:D

The self serves on the Cruise Ships can get addicting! ;)

Here's a "shopaholic" question. Does anyone know if there is one of those $10 shops on the Triumph? You know, the one's where everything costs $10, no more, no less. I like to get a different color evening bag everytime I go to one of these stores! I have a great collection!:D

Here's a "shopaholic" question. Does anyone know if there is one of those $10 shops on the Triumph? You know, the one's where everything costs $10, no more, no less. I like to get a different color evening bag everytime I go to one of these stores! I have a great collection!:D

They usually put those out on a table after the first day or two. I do the same thing!

I'm not sure about Carnival I know NCL always has them, they are fun! We bought a few pretty scarves from there $10 each. NICE. :D

Yes, I know about NCL, because our last 3 cruises have been on that line, and I love shopping there. I hope they have one on Carnival, but its not a big deal if they don't, I do enough shopping!:D Thanks for the responses!:)

Yes, the shop on the Triumph will have some great buys on evening bags, wraps, jewelry, watches. They always put the items on a table in the middle of the store. Sometimes sitting outside the store. You can count on it.

We're cruising on the Triumph spring break on the April 12th cruise. Can't wait!:D I'd like to know if there are any secret places on the ship that most people don't know about. You know, little hideaway, quiet places, to read and sunbathe away from the maddening crowd. Are there any wine tasting events? Anyone do any really fun excursions in San Juan, St. Thomas and/or St. Martin?? I guess that's enough questions for now! LOL:D

Thanks for all the infor from everyone so far!:)

We sailed on the Triumph last year at this time and my DH and I had a blast! In San Juan we took the free trolley up to the fort and then walked back through old San Juan - it was fun and great exercise!

In St. Thomas we did a day sail/snorkel with High Pockets which was totally worth the money. We saw sea turtles while we snorkeled, had an awesome lunch and great lime swizzle drinks (yum!) We even had time to buy liquor and jewelry while in port.

As for getting away from the crowds, the upper decks have "secret" doors in the front. It's a great place to watch the ship come into port or to take pictures. I had a great time in San Juan taking pictures from the ship. Also an awesome place to watch the harbor master leave the ship when you are pulling out of port!!!! Sailing into Grand Turk was awesome from up there too.

Don't miss the sandwich station and the oriental station on the sides of the buffet lines on Lido deck - they had awesome food - much better than the buffet in my opinion. The aft pool has a retractable cover and is a great place to catch some shade while watching out the back of the boat. The grill out there is tasty too!!!

We had an awesome time on this ship and I hope you will too!!!

We had cabin 6432..... here are a few pictures :D Any other help I can give??

Wasn't the room I was hoping for pics of, but boy what a nice looking room! We have 6463 on our upcoming cruise and were hoping for pics from that room. I guess we need a little suprise when we get there lol.

Yes, the shop on the Triumph will have some great buys on evening bags, wraps, jewelry, watches. They always put the items on a table in the middle of the store. Sometimes sitting outside the store. You can count on it.

Good to know, thank you. ;)

We sailed on the Triumph last year at this time and my DH and I had a blast! In San Juan we took the free trolley up to the fort and then walked back through old San Juan - it was fun and great exercise!

In St. Thomas we did a day sail/snorkel with High Pockets which was totally worth the money. We saw sea turtles while we snorkeled, had an awesome lunch and great lime swizzle drinks (yum!) We even had time to buy liquor and jewelry while in port.

As for getting away from the crowds, the upper decks have "secret" doors in the front. It's a great place to watch the ship come into port or to take pictures. I had a great time in San Juan taking pictures from the ship. Also an awesome place to watch the harbor master leave the ship when you are pulling out of port!!!! Sailing into Grand Turk was awesome from up there too.

Don't miss the sandwich station and the oriental station on the sides of the buffet lines on Lido deck - they had awesome food - much better than the buffet in my opinion. The aft pool has a retractable cover and is a great place to catch some shade while watching out the back of the boat. The grill out there is tasty too!!!

We had an awesome time on this ship and I hope you will too!!!

When we were in San Juan on RCCL we also took the free trolley service.

Thank you for all your information, i'm glad you had a great time!! :D

Archived