Breezes in Nassau

homeofthedogs

Around what time does it get dark there? Would the pool still be open?

It's staying lighter longer know that summer is approaching. Pools are open until 6pm (slides close at 5pm). Pools will stay open until 7pm once summer hits (June/July/August). Slides close around 5:30/6pm in the summer.

It's staying lighter longer know that summer is approaching. Pools are open until 6pm (slides close at 5pm). Pools will stay open until 7pm once summer hits (June/July/August). Slides close around 5:30/6pm in the summer.

Is it even worth it to go in the evening then? What exactly can you do if the pool & beach are closed? What kind a food is available in the evening?

Sorry.. this info is a bit off kilter.. I was on another thread about Atlantis and answered here.

Mostly the same info.. but there's no slides at Breezes.

Is it even worth it to go in the evening then? What exactly can you do if the pool & beach are closed? What kind a food is available in the evening?

I wouldn't think the evening would be worth it. You'd have to be pounding drinks to make it worth your while.

Food is Buffet style.. and still.. no up to par..

(there are some specialty restaurants, but you have to book them in person at 8am in the morning)

I wouldn't recommend Breezes in the evening.

There's clubs downtown after dinner.

Marina Village at Atlantis

Crazy Johnny's Rock and Roll

Bambu CLub

Green Parrot Bar and Grill

Senor Frogs

Yeah, the evening doesn't sound worth it. I'm not even a big drinker, my boyfriend is. So I'm sure the $140 would get us more satisfaction somewhere else. I heard of Senor Frogs, not the rest. Which one would you recommend? Which one is closest to the ship?

Yeah, the evening doesn't sound worth it. I'm not even a big drinker, my boyfriend is. So I'm sure the $140 would get us more satisfaction somewhere else. I heard of Senor Frogs, not the rest. Which one would you recommend? Which one is closest to the ship?

My favorite is Green Parrot.. but Bambu would be a good choice.. It's about 2 blocks from the port.. Senor Frogs is just another block up the wharf from Bambu.

Bambu is upstairs overlooking the harbour.

i found a really good video review on breezes:

also, if the prices haven't changed, it seems like you can get a better deal parasailing through someone on cable beach than at cococay.

That was a great video. I couldn't find part 2 though??????

• 2 weeks later...
Is there good snorkeling at Breezes? What watersport related activities are included with the day pass?

ETA: Do they have waverunner's, if so are they free or what is the extra surcharge?

The beaches surrounding Nassau and paradise Island are not ideal for snorkeling.. the reefs have long been depleted from overbleaching and overuse. You won't find much from shore, but there is a guy who sells boat trips nearby ... I think they run about $35 pp.

As for jet skis' they are not included either. There are independent vendors on the beach who you can bargain with.. based on time of day and weather.

THe going rate is about $60 for 1/2 hour.

Some days they have windsurfers others catamarans. You will need to sign up for a timeslot when you get there.

The beaches surrounding Nassau and paradise Island are not ideal for snorkeling.. the reefs have long been depleted from overbleaching and overuse. You won't find much from shore, but there is a guy who sells boat trips nearby ... I think they run about $35 pp.

As for jet skis' they are not included either. There are independent vendors on the beach who you can bargain with.. based on time of day and weather.

THe going rate is about $60 for 1/2 hour.

Some days they have windsurfers others catamarans. You will need to sign up for a timeslot when you get there.

Scubagirrl, you are full of so much info on Nassau. Do you know of any good fishing guides or links to find them??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have the direct telephone number to the Breezes Bahamas resort so that I can call and see if they are still offering day passes for cruisers? I found this number (1-877-273-3937) on their website but it seems just like just a general bookings number. Scuba girl where are you :D

That is the only number I could find - I called that number last night to find out about the day passes. The representative told me that there were day passes available at this time and just to go to the front desk. We will give it a try this weekend. I will let you know when we come back next week.

Does anyone have the direct telephone number to the Breezes Bahamas resort so that I can call and see if they are still offering day passes for cruisers? I found this number (1-877-273-3937) on their website but it seems just like just a general bookings number. Scuba girl where are you :D

Superclub Breezes Bahamas

242-327-5356

That is the only number I could find - I called that number last night to find out about the day passes. The representative told me that there were day passes available at this time and just to go to the front desk. We will give it a try this weekend. I will let you know when we come back next week.

Great, thanks :) I do believe I saw another Breezes thread going where one cruiser said that he just purchased one of the day passes last week but couldn't find the coupon.

Superclub Breezes Bahamas

242-327-5356

Scubagirl you are the bomb :D

Does anyone know the name of the magazine/brochure that sells the coupon or which particular shop to get it in (I don't want to waste anytime wandering) ??

Great, thanks :) I do believe I saw another Breezes thread going where one cruiser said that he just purchased one of the day passes last week but couldn't find the coupon.

Scubagirl you are the bomb :D

Does anyone know the name of the magazine/brochure that sells the coupon or which particular shop to get it in (I don't want to waste anytime wandering) ??

There's usually one in the trailblazer map.

Otherwise, check the What's On or Tourist news papers.

I called Breezes Bahamas yesterday . . . they said they are still offering day passes to cruisers just not on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Our cruise ship will be there next Wednesday so we are good. Now I just pray for and speak that the weather will be absolutely beautiful with no rain.

I called Breezes Bahamas yesterday . . . they said they are still offering day passes to cruisers just not on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Our cruise ship will be there next Wednesday so we are good. Now I just pray for and speak that the weather will be absolutely beautiful with no rain.

Most likely if you called again the answer will be different...

Most likely if you called again the answer will be different...

LOL it like that! So are they offering day passes to cruisers or aren't they . . . or is it just one of those things I have to wait until I get there to find out :confused:

Archived