Can't Even Get A Canned Response To My Question

Despite the canned response to my complaint about RCCL revoking my access to the CL just after I gain Diamond status, they have yet to answer my second question:

"Since you have revoked my access to the Concierge Lounge just after I gain Diamond status, how do I know you won't revoke it again just after I gain Diamond Plus status IF I were to continue to spend thousands of dollars to continue cruise with RCCL?"

I think they believe it's unnecessary to enter into a debate with you. You've expressed your dissatisfaction....leave it alone. Nothing is going to change and you're wasting your time and theirs.

Alright Coxswain, we get it....Irishmen will NOT be getting their emails, get over yourself.....other than running up your post count is there a reason you post this 25 times per day? :confused:

You may be losing sleep over this but I can assure you NOBODY else on here is so we don[t need your hourly update on what emails you have or have not received!:rolleyes:

Brilliant Post. I'm sure many agree.

Despite the canned response to my complaint about RCCL revoking my access to the CL just after I gain Diamond status, they have yet to answer my second question:

"Since you have revoked my access to the Concierge Lounge just after I gain Diamond status, how do I know you won't revoke it again just after I gain Diamond Plus status IF I were to continue to spend thousands of dollars to continue cruise with RCCL?"

I think you would be a fool if you stuck around that long to find out!!!!!!

Still haven't received an email telling me about the changes !!

jj.......

Strangely enough they sent me a email addressed to my sister who doesnt even go online. I havent had one addressed to me.

Pretty funny thread here. Let me consult my crystal ball for what perks RCL will have in the future.

I see..... wait it is clouding up again, shakes the snow globe again.

Alright Coxswain, we get it....Irishmen will NOT be getting their emails, get over yourself.....other than running up your post count is there a reason you post this 25 times per day? :confused:

You may be losing sleep over this but I can assure you NOBODY else on here is so we don[t need your hourly update on what emails you have or have not received!:rolleyes:

:D:D:):p

Ditto!

If it was just a question of overcrowding in the lounge- I can i assure you there is ample room in many areas not being used during that period of time. I have sat with my wife and myself alone in a bar area prior to early seating. It is an easy way out for RCCL to claim this supposition.

Strangely enough they sent me a email addressed to my sister who doesnt even go online. I havent had one addressed to me.

Pretty funny thread here. Let me consult my crystal ball for what perks RCL will have in the future.

I see..... wait it is clouding up again, shakes the snow globe again.

8ball.jpg

http://www.ask8ball.net/

I see your post count has not suffered with the discussion on the C & A changes:rolleyes:

Sounds like Royal Caribbean is telling you to move on. I guess they feel that some people cannot be made happy and would be better off taking their business elsewhere. I guess the cruise line thinks that you are one of those people. I say that you move on. Your constant starting of threads is getting old.

Irishman LOL LOL i'm not Irish - quick lesson Belfast Northern Ireland = United Kingdom = British Passport - so if you're going to attack me please do you homework beforehand !!

Oh i know what blackballed is - i've done it myself !!!

PS - still no email

jj......

Archived