You're not Host C anymore?

Host Caroline

I work for a large law firm in my "real life" and with the cruises I have coming up and the trial schedule at work, I've decided that I'm going to have to step down from being a Host here on CC which requires more time and dedication than I can give it. I'm also newly (well almost) married for 3 years after being single for 27 years so I have a DH who will need some spare time and then, there's this big black lab RiO who needs belly rubs.

I know I've had some, uh, "differences" :rolleyes:;) with some of you over the years but I will still be around in my new identity as "NCarolina" and ya know anything I did in my host hat was "just business", right? :eek: yeah, you know that, I know you do... right?

Smooth sailing ........

I work for a large law firm in my "real life" and with the cruises I have coming up and the trial schedule at work, I've decided that I'm going to have to step down from being a Host here on CC which requires more time and dedication than I can give it. I'm also newly (well almost) married for 3 years after being single for 27 years so I have a DH who will need some spare time and then, there's this big black lab RiO who needs belly rubs.

I know I've had some, uh, "differences" :rolleyes:;) with some of you over the years but I will still be around in my new identity as "NCarolina" and ya know anything I did in my host hat was "just business", right? :eek: yeah, you know that, I know you do... right?

Smooth sailing ........

All the best NCarolina! See you on the seas :)

Oh My, now a new moderator will have to get used to all the foolishness that sometimes takes place here.:D Gonna miss your wit and seeing your name pop up at the most appropriate times. ;)

Thanks for being there when we needed you, and sometimes when we 'thought' we didn't. lol :)

Hey, Caroline,

Thanks for all the hard work, as keeping an eye on this bunch surely is! You certainly earned the title "Super Moderator". It was a real pleasure to meet you and Steve this past February - here's hoping our paths will cross again somewhere on the seas.

Don't work too hard, and be sure to leave some time for AI:)

Dave

I'm here! Had a time uploading the RiO dog to create my new avatar!!

Thanks for all the good wishes... now I wonder who will slap me.. oops.. I will have no excuse for misbehavior... Now I get to hang out with ya'll and get involved in all these debates I never jumped into... here comes a CANNONBALL= clear the pool!

Caroline, you will be very sorely missed here on the Princess boards as our "Host." You've been fair, balanced, firm and timely in your moderation. Your shoes will be hard ones to fill.

Best of luck in your new role as wife, and mother to Rio, and we look forward to your "playing" with the rest of us on the boards.

Thanks for all the good wishes... now I wonder who will slap me.. oops.. I will have no excuse for misbehavior... Now I get to hang out with ya'll and get involved in all these debates I never jumped into... here comes a CANNONBALL= clear the pool!

You don't get to keep your numbers? :eek:

Okay now that your post count has been reset, I'm waiting for the first person to make a comment about you being a new poster!

Hopefully people will realize it's just a name change!

Hi Caroline, and

WELCOME TO CRUISE CRITIC !!! :rolleyes:

Wow, with 3 big posts to your name it'll take you a while to catch up with Toto.

Thanks for the thankless task of being moderator and for all the time you've invested in keeping this board active and true to the spirit....

Smooth sailing ........

Caroline, Denise and I will always remember how gracious you were to us on our first Princess cruise several years ago. You invited us into the CC group after we had already booked elsewhere (before we found CC). Then having dinner with us onboard and showing us the ropes. We both appreciated the time you spent with us. Thank you. You've been a wonderful host here. Best wishes.

Jim

Caroline we are going to miss you around here as a host, I'm sure glad you are staying on in a members capacity. I hope they give you your numbers back you worked hard for those.

Thanks for all you did to support Shoguns thread, it's that kind of caring that means a lot.

Dianne

I "think" my post count is going to be re-set; I hope so... if not I should lay low for a while, eh? Maybe I'll start a "Newbies Only" thread

HAHAHAAHA

Thanks you for all the hard work you have had to do and the few times that my posts were quietly delated....my bad.......:p

Welcome to the *other side* and wait till one of your posts is delated :)

I am joking.....:D

Archived