Fasination Catagory 11 suites--tubs???

cb at sea

Yes, all suites have tubs, the cat 11 ones are smaller than the cat 12

Jimbo, Jimbo...:rolleyes::D CAT 11's on ALL FANTASY CLASS SHIPS including Fascination ONLY HAVE SHOWERS..:D You were thinking of the Cat 11 on the Destiny Class or larger. Cat 12 on the Fascination are the ONLY Suites with Tubs.. I have another this June on the Sister ship Imagination.. Hope this helps.;)

Yes, all suites have tubs, the cat 11 ones are smaller than the cat 12

Wrong, I was on the Fascination last August and they do NOT have tubes. I was in Cabin V11 and it was smaller than a standard balcony cabin on some of the newer ships. On the Fantasy Class ships, ONLY the Cat 12 rooms have tubs. Don't fret the rooms are still nice!!

Are the showerheads hand-held or mounted permanently to the wall? I have trouble washing my hair without "flipping upside down"--I know it's ridiculous, but that's how it is!!! I can't do that when the showerhead is mounted up high--my hair just won't get wet!

Are the showerheads hand-held or mounted permanently to the wall? I have trouble washing my hair without "flipping upside down"--I know it's ridiculous, but that's how it is!!! I can't do that when the showerhead is mounted up high--my hair just won't get wet!

As I remember the shower is on two bars, you raise or lower the shower head to your liking. If I am not mistaken you can remove the head.

You can take the shower head off, and move it up and down.

Archived