Possible group cruise B2B - Part 1 - Miracle - January 30, 2011

Luckysll

Recently, quite a few Cruisecritic members were on the Pride’s Panama Canal transit cruise. We called ourselves the Panamaniacs, and we had such a wonderful time and became such great friends, that we’ve already decided to do a reunion cruise.

We’re looking at doing a back-to-back on the Miracle.

Part 1 – 8 day Southern Caribbean on January 30, 2011

Jan. 31 - at sea

Feb. 1 - at sea

Feb. 2 - St. Maarten

Feb. 3 - St. Lucia

Feb. 4 - St. Kitts

Feb. 5 - at sea

Feb. 6 - at sea

Part 2 - 8 day Western Caribbean on February 7, 2011

Feb. 8 - at sea

Feb. 9 - at sea

Feb. 10 - Colon, Panama

Feb. 11 - Limon, Costa Rica

Feb. 12 - at sea

Feb. 13 – Belize

Feb. 14 - at sea

We already have enough interest to see if these can be official group cruises, and I’m sure there are lots of other people who are ready to come along and have a great time.

I’m posting this as two separate cruises, so if you can only do one half of the B2B, you can still come along for the fun.

Who else wants to join the Panamaniacs on board the Miracle on January 30, 2011?

Who's interested:

luckysll

Luv2cruz44

Tracyvansmith

Flippr5657 (2 cabins)

Dttampa

Duchessrn

LornaT

Poomah

CruzinKitty

MtLassen

Tallcruiser

Scootsmom

Who else will be joining us???

We'll be there!! Oh...wait...we already are.

We've had some people join in for the second half of the B2B, just wanted everyone to know that they don't have to do both cruises.

If you can only do one, that's fine. The more the merrier.

Come and join us........

Sandy,

Everyone you get on these two back-to-back cruises will have the time of their lives. My memories from our wonderful Panama Canal Transit Cruise will last a lifetime!

You're a very special person!! I hope we get to meet again in life!!!

luvya!

Sandy,

Everyone you get on these two back-to-back cruises will have the time of their lives. My memories from our wonderful Panama Canal Transit Cruise will last a lifetime!

You're a very special person!! I hope we get to meet again in life!!!

luvya!

Thanks, Sonya. Yes, it was a one-of-a-kind cruise, wasn't it?

Maybe you and Ron will be able to join us for one of these two (or better still...both). But if not, I do hope we get to cruise together again some other time.

OK Sandy, Dennis and I have been batting around ways to do this cruise with you.

Looks like we may be able to swing the 1st half, Jan 30 2011 Western for 1 balcony cabin.

Put us down but I want you to know that if we definitely can do it and a military rate comes up that is better than the group rate we will pull out from the group. Hope that wouldn't be a problem.

Can't do the B2B since we are doing Alaska that year and DGKs that year too.

OK Sandy, Dennis and I have been batting around ways to do this cruise with you.

Looks like we may be able to swing the 1st half, Jan 30 2011 Western for 1 balcony cabin.

Put us down but I want you to know that if we definitely can do it and a military rate comes up that is better than the group rate we will pull out from the group. Hope that wouldn't be a problem.

Can't do the B2B since we are doing Alaska that year and DGKs that year too.

Oh, Lynn, that is great news that you and Dennis will be able to come along! Of course, I understand about getting a better rate, but whether you're part of the "official" group or not, you will be there and that is the most important thing. :D

luckysll

Luv2cruz44

Tracyvansmith

Flippr5657 (2 cabins)

Dttampa

Duchessrn

LornaT

Poomah

CruzinKitty

MtLassen

Tallcruiser

Scootsmom

Coolhand

Lnew1gd1

Oh, Lynn, that is great news that you and Dennis will be able to come along! Of course, I understand about getting a better rate, but whether you're part of the "official" group or not, you will be there and that is the most important thing. :D

luckysll

Luv2cruz44

Tracyvansmith

Flippr5657 (2 cabins)

Dttampa

Duchessrn

LornaT

Poomah

CruzinKitty

MtLassen

Tallcruiser

Scootsmom

Coolhand

Lnew1gd1

Do you know how ungodly hard it will be to disembark that ship while my Panamaniac friends stay on board!!

Hi Sandy, just found this thread. You can count us in also. Hopefully we will be able to do both but if not, definitely the first half. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Paul

It will be great to have you and Lisa with us for this.

luckysll

Luv2cruz44

Tracyvansmith

Flippr5657 (2 cabins)

Dttampa

Duchessrn

LornaT

Poomah

CruzinKitty

MtLassen

Tallcruiser

Scootsmom

Coolhand

Lnew1gd1

Hammerman417

Sandy why don't we get a roll call going for the B2B? I think you should start it like you did our last one.;):D

We have to wait until we're an "official" group cruise, then we'll get to chat on the main forum page, not in the roll calls.

I've actually sent an email to Laura to ask for official group approval. Not sure when I'll hear back, but if we're approved, then we'd have to wait for the TA to get prices, etc.

But we can still chat on here for the time being. As I understand it, if our cruises get approved, this (and the other post for the 2nd cruise) will disappear. I figure if we've got almost 2 years until the cruises, when kind of post count will we hit?????

We will have to have two separate official cruises, since some people are only doing one week, so I don't see any way to combine the two into one post. Will just mean we'll have to chat on both.

Adding one more name to the list:

luckysll

Luv2cruz44

Tracyvansmith

Flippr5657 (2 cabins)

Dttampa

Duchessrn

LornaT

Poomah

CruzinKitty

MtLassen

Tallcruiser

Scootsmom

Coolhand

Lnew1gd1

Hammerman417

kparker

Adding one more name to the list:

luckysll

Luv2cruz44

Tracyvansmith

Flippr5657 (2 cabins)

Dttampa

Duchessrn

LornaT

Poomah

CruzinKitty

MtLassen

Tallcruiser

Scootsmom

Coolhand

Lnew1gd1

Hammerman417

kparker

Ok good...we're added already. You are quick Sandy LOL. Definitely interested in the first segment. Have you been on the Miracle at all? You're gonna love the grapes in the dining room. The food was excellent when we cruised on her! the grapes gave us indigestion thoughLOL and ones on the chandelier on top of our dining room table literally swayed back and forth. I kept thinking it was gonna fall on me. However, we had a great time regardless of the grapes.

Archived