Possible group cruise B2B - Part 1 - Miracle - January 30, 2011

Luckysll

Hi Everyone,

My goodness. WE were out of town for a couple of days. I immediately checked the "old" roll call adn not much action. Then noticed this one had 3 pages and Wah-lah, here are all my friends.

Lynn, providence again. I knew it would somehow work out for you even if it is only the first leg. And Paul & Lisa and Karen. Sorry about Laurie but we still have time and things can change...they did for Lynn!

Okay, I'm not pressing but will be glad when we can book and make this official. Hoo-ah!

Hi Everyone,

My goodness. WE were out of town for a couple of days. I immediately checked the "old" roll call adn not much action. Then noticed this one had 3 pages and Wah-lah, here are all my friends.

Lynn, providence again. I knew it would somehow work out for you even if it is only the first leg. And Paul & Lisa and Karen. Sorry about Laurie but we still have time and things can change...they did for Lynn!

Okay, I'm not pressing but will be glad when we can book and make this official. Hoo-ah!

I wish we could spend the 2 legs with you guys but I have to be content with just one. I do have to give in to Dennis once in a while, don't I?? Gotta keep my man happy occasionally. LOL

Have been promising to book Alaska for a couple of years and now that we have my dream cruise (French Polynesia) booked I can't put Alaska off any longer. Just haven't booked it yet....one of these days.

He wants to wait and do a last minute booking.....I like planning way, way early as you know.

stopping by to check in.

With all the scare these days are you glad you were able to take your Panamaniac cruise when you did!

Robin

We definitely lucked out with the timing! That's why everyone needs to join in the B2B.....the Panamaniacs are not only a fun bunch, we are lucky travellers! :D

Sandy, heard anything back about the possible group cruise yet? Anxiously awaiting details. Looks like all the aft wraps are gone already. So are the special "secret" cabins with the great balconies.

We called Carnival just to see if anything we mentioned was open and nope! All gone. Cat 11 sides and Penthouse were available. Looks like we will probably be doing a regular balcony for this one.

Oh my gosh Lynn. It amazes me that all the special "secret" cabins are all booked already. The cruise is almost 2 years away. Well...didn't mind my obstructed view cabin. They usually have those available, although, if we get a group rate for a regular balcony, we'll be happy.

You are so nice to Dennis....I'm glad Alaska isn't on Gary's list. I'm just not ready to do that cruise yet. When we move south and I'm warm all the time, then maybe!

Oh my gosh Lynn. It amazes me that all the special "secret" cabins are all booked already. The cruise is almost 2 years away. Well...didn't mind my obstructed view cabin. They usually have those available, although, if we get a group rate for a regular balcony, we'll be happy.

You are so nice to Dennis....I'm glad Alaska isn't on Gary's list. I'm just not ready to do that cruise yet. When we move south and I'm warm all the time, then maybe!

I am hoping that the PVP I spoke to was just being to lazy to really look at all the cabin numbers I gave him. But, I did also check on Carnival's site and they came up unavailable there too!

I am hoping that the PVP I spoke to was just being to lazy to really look at all the cabin numbers I gave him. But, I did also check on Carnival's site and they came up unavailable there too!

Hi Lynn,

I'm, extracting a couple of sentences from an email I got from Pat (grampy) last night. Don't know if it helps but it is interesting.

I'm not sure where Lynn checked but there were lots of the aft wraps available on both legs of the Miracle showing on the Carnival web site. We would probably book a regular balcony, 8I on the Miracle. They are the extended balcony cabins next to Cat 11 aft wraps. We've stayed in them before and they are fine.

Hi Lynn,

I'm, extracting a couple of sentences from an email I got from Pat (grampy) last night. Don't know if it helps but it is interesting.

I'm not sure where Lynn checked but there were lots of the aft wraps available on both legs of the Miracle showing on the Carnival web site. We would probably book a regular balcony, 8I on the Miracle. They are the extended balcony cabins next to Cat 11 aft wraps. We've stayed in them before and they are fine.

Ann, I was on Carnival's site and spoke to a Carnival PVP. Like I said, was hoping that it was just a fluke. Can't believe they would all be gone already but you never know.

Ann, I was on Carnival's site and spoke to a Carnival PVP. Like I said, was hoping that it was just a fluke. Can't believe they would all be gone already but you never know.

Looked again last night and there are some showing now...wondering if maybe when I checked all the info wasn't yet loaded/available to see.

Sandy, I see the Splendor is going to be in Victoria, any chance you might be able to get down to the inner harbor to take some pictures to share here.

Not sure what day the ship will be here, but I'll take some for sure if I can.

Roy and Peggy (MtLassen) will be on that cruise and I've offered to meet them and buy them coffee if they don't have any other plans.

Hey there guys. Bill and I booked the last Alaska cruise for this year Sep. 9. My dad and bill's sister and brother are planning on coming with us. I also had to cancle the Auss curise for next year, Because my daughter wants to go sometime in Jan 2010 for her grad trip. Got to go timer beeped for supper.

Hey there guys. Bill and I booked the last Alaska cruise for this year Sep. 9. My dad and bill's sister and brother are planning on coming with us. I also had to cancle the Auss curise for next year, Because my daughter wants to go sometime in Jan 2010 for her grad trip. Got to go timer beeped for supper.

Oh no, you abandoning us too??

Have a wonderful cruise to Alaska, that's on our list too!

Hey Tracy!

Why don't you just stay on the ship and join us for Hawaii!! Prices are still good right now.

Tracy - too bad you didn't book the Sept. 2 Alaska cruise....that's the one I'll be on!

My Dad's birth day is Sep. 13 and Bill's and my anniversary is on Sep. 13 so that is why we picked the last cruise one. May be we will see you when you are getting off the ship.

Hey Tracy!

Why don't you just stay on the ship and join us for Hawaii!! Prices are still good right now.

Wish i could but I am using my tax money for the alaska cruise.

The alaska cruise will be Bill's sister and hubby's first cruise. I am hoping they like it so much that they will book the B2B 2011 with us.

Oh no, you abandoning us too??

Have a wonderful cruise to Alaska, that's on our list too!

Yes after paying for Tony's braces then my daughter changing from going to Disney in Sep. to a cruise at the end of January in 2010. I just don't see us having the money or the time to do the April cruise.

One good thing for us is our flights are cheaper for us to fly to Vancouver to do alaska so the Alaska cruise work out to be a cheap cruise for us. Plus I want to go back to glacier bay and see how much it has changed since our last cruise there in 2006.

Wish i could but I am using my tax money for the alaska cruise.

The alaska cruise will be Bill's sister and hubby's first cruise. I am hoping they like it so much that they will book the B2B 2011 with us.

Well Tracy, we'll hope for that too! As you are looking for Sandy as you get on and she gets off, we'll be looking for you as we get on and you get off. The problem is that we are taking the train from Seattle that morning so odds are you will already be gone. Oh well, there is always 2011!

Sandy,

Don't expect to hear from Laura until sometime tomorrow but we are getting anxious. Are we there yet?

Just trying to put this thread in its rightful place.

I'm not sure we'll hear from Laura that soon. She may have lots of things to catch up on. I've also sent her an email about getting the Vancouver to Hawaii cruise next year approved as an official group, although the truth is I'm still not sure that one is going to be a "go" for me.

Okay....took several pages to find this posting. You guys have to do a better job of posting so we are on the first page LOL. Have to train myself to search!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Okay....took several pages to find this posting. You guys have to do a better job of posting so we are on the first page LOL. Have to train myself to search!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Karen, you just need to go to user CP (upper left corner) below the CC logo and click on that...it should show you all the threads you have posted on. Wa La....you just click on the one you want to read. No searching.

Try it!

Archived