All things "Victory"

richbum

Wadecruiser,

We liked the spa deck rooms alot and they were pretty quiet. We were traveling with my brother and sister in law so we kept the inside connecting door open except for when we were sleeping or resting ;).

The only minus things were that there was not a bedside table on either side of the bed and during a few of the deck parties it was a little loud if you had the balcony door open. There also is not really a roof over the balcony because of the angle so during some of the sail aways if people were up there they could look down on you. Not a huge deal but worth mentioning. We would definately stay in these rooms again. The balcony deviders do not open either but again was not a huge deal especially with the interior connecting door.

Sherri

Wadecruiser,

We liked the spa deck rooms alot and they were pretty quiet. We were traveling with my brother and sister in law so we kept the inside connecting door open except for when we were sleeping or resting ;).

The only minus things were that there was not a bedside table on either side of the bed and during a few of the deck parties it was a little loud if you had the balcony door open. There also is not really a roof over the balcony because of the angle so during some of the sail aways if people were up there they could look down on you. Not a huge deal but worth mentioning. We would definately stay in these rooms again. The balcony deviders do not open either but again was not a huge deal especially with the interior connecting door.

Sherri

Thanks for the info Sherri, all the down sides are totally fine. I did wish the doors opened for the balcony, but oh well. We are travelling with another family but we will be keeping the connecting door opened as well.

Penny

Amble along this boardwalk -at bottom left- to find shops you'd like.

ANU-231.jpg

ANU-269.jpg

These coastal cruisers will soon be taking off for the day!

this is definitly an ideal itin to learn to snorkel on. :cool:

Oh I LOVE Antigua. I will always remember the pineapple lady from there, LOL.

And of course, Aplmac, we can't get enough of your pics! They are just fantastic! Again, thank you for sharing!! :D

Actually no I have'nt seen this thread, but I just checked it out!

Thanks for pointing me there. Antigua is a beautiful island!

I also did similarly-titled threads for Barbados and for St. Maarten.

if you go to those CC Port-of-Call boards you should find them easily.

All these photos are wonderful and it keeps me day-dreaming about our cruise on the VICTORY on December 13th. Keep them coming!!

This is probably a foolish question for you veteran cruisers, but do you have your passports stamped? On the cruise we did to Mexico, we never had our passports stamped. Then someone told us that had theirs stamped in every port.

Does anyone do this? How do you find out where to go to get passport stamped? I think this would be fun to do. I have a friend who goes to Europe about once a month (FOR FUN!) and his passport books are great to look at and compare the stamps.

Just curioius....hope you don't think this is stupid.

Joy

This is probably a foolish question for you veteran cruisers, but do you have your passports stamped?

On the cruise we did to Mexico, we never had our passports stamped.

Then someone told us that had theirs stamped in every port.

Does anyone do this? ===> Of course!

How do you find out where to go to get passport stamped? ===> Ask a 'uniform'.

I think this would be fun to do. ===> Why not?

I'm sure you're not the first person who requests their passports be stamped, despite no need to!

I'd go ashore with the passport at every Port (keep it safe)

and ask where I can get a stamp, at the nearest guy in uniform I see!

He'll point you the right way. ;)

Well I just have to say I love everyone pics and reviews of the Victory it just makes me want to pack and leave now. This will be our 4th cruise and many many more to go. I guess I will be on a ghost ship cause no one is posting on the roll call for Aug. 16, 2009 Victory cruise :eek: Guess I will keep reading past cruisers to keep me pump for our cruise:D