I think I'm 'loosin' it" -- Shouldn't my OBC details be on my E-Docs?

I was typing my "check these items when you print your E-Docs" communique :rolleyes: for my group and when I got to 'check your OBC' I didn't remember seeing it on MY E-Docs... just checked. Nope. Not there.

Is is it supposed to be?

If not, what, do you just get 'notice' on board? What if there is a discrepancy? My group has had a great deal of trouble with the OBC thing and the TA and the bride recently 'added' $50 OBC to every cabin...

Thanks.

Clare

p.s. (won't you veterans be glad when I've sailed?:D)

In my previous cruises on NCL OBC is not listed on the EDOCS> Check at the reception desk when you get aboard to make sure it is credited on your account--bring proof that you should have OBC--a receipt from your TA etc.

Big Green

I was typing my "check these items when you print your E-Docs" communique :rolleyes: for my group and when I got to 'check your OBC' I didn't remember seeing it on MY E-Docs... just checked. Nope. Not there.

Is is it supposed to be?

If not, what, do you just get 'notice' on board? What if there is a discrepancy? My group has had a great deal of trouble with the OBC thing and the TA and the bride recently 'added' $50 OBC to every cabin...

Thanks.

Clare

p.s. (won't you veterans be glad when I've sailed?:D)

It was not on our cruise docs.

I took the email that our PCC sent us for the credit we received just in case and I will do it again for this next cruise.

We had a paper laying on the bed when we embarked saying that we *did* have the credit, but I wanted the emails with me just in case. Computers sometimes lose things.:rolleyes:

As others said I have never seen it on my e-docs. I always print out the email or invoice that shows OBC and bring it with me just in case I need to prove it. I have never had to prove it yet. It has always been there so far.:)

My OBC is printed on my booking confirmation sheet provided by NCL. Have you checked there to see if the confirmation states your OBC? If it does, I would take this with you just in case there is a mix up with your OBC. Have a wonderful cruise.

My OBC is printed on my booking confirmation sheet provided by NCL. Have you checked there to see if the confirmation states your OBC? If it does, I would take this with you just in case there is a mix up with your OBC. Have a wonderful cruise.

I suspect you booked directly with NCL if you got their booking confirmation sheet.

If you book through a travel agent you usually get their confirmation document, not NCL's, and it would not necessarily have the same information (at least the one I got last time didn't).

The actual NCL e-docs do not show the OBC.

Good point, nor.

Clare, you can call NCL and ask for your "amenity" receipts. It will show all the things you've purchased through the Bon Voyage dept. and all your promotional OBC. They can email that information to you immediately.

We took all the receipts with us, and our invoice does show the OBC. We received 2 invoices, one from TA, and one from NCL. Both show the OBC.

NJ is right about the TA's invoice not showing the same numbers for each category, but the "total" should be the same. My TA lists the govt. taxes with the fare, NCL lists them separately. Or it may be the other way around, but you get my drift. Check the bottom line.

NJ is right about the TA's invoice not showing the same numbers for each category, but the "total" should be the same. My TA lists the govt. taxes with the fare, NCL lists them separately. Or it may be the other way around, but you get my drift. Check the bottom line.

Last time my TA's invoice showed nothing but the "bottom line" with no mention of the OBC. I had to call, was put on hold, and after a bit of a wait the customer service agent (it was a large Internet agency) came back and told me I was credited with both the cruise line's and the agency's OBCs, but due to some mysterious systems problem it hadn't printed on my invoice. I did receive the proper credits on the ship. At least NCL had it right even if the TA was having a problem.;)

Just asked my TA for an updated invoice because the bride (group leader for the TA) chose a $50 OBC (on April 17th) for each cabin with her group amenity points. He said "OK, all set" but we saw nothing in writing. When I received the invoice this morning the OBC did not show. I called. "System problems" - "That did not carry over from our old system."

MY main problem is I have NO confidence what-so-ever in my TA. On two fronts:

There have been so many errors that have taken a huge amount of my and other group members to rectify and, two

I think that if some bucks can slide back into the TA coffer 'under the radar' that is just fine with them

Unfortunately it is NOT fine with me.

I envy you that have great TA's in whom you have confidence or if you booked directly through NCL.

I wonder what happens when the promised OBC does not appear on your paperwork/in your cabin on board... Anybody know what happens then?

Archived