Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

My family and I are booked on the Rome to Barcelona sailing departing June 15th. Final payment is the end of March. If the coupon is valid for use on the sailing and you still have the coupon I would be most appreciative if you could email to me at mmaguir5@nycap.rr.com. FYI - we have loved your posts! Thank you.

My family and I are booked on the Rome to Barcelona sailing departing June 15th. Final payment is the end of March. If the coupon is valid for use on the sailing and you still have the coupon I would be most appreciative if you could email to me at mmaguir5@nycap.rr.com. FYI - we have loved your posts! Thank you.

I just emailed you now!:D

We will be sailing Seabourn for the first time in May, 2012, and our final payment is due soon. If anyone has a referral coupon, we would appreciate it. I am also curious; what info would I have to send someone to receive it? Seems some people just want an email address and others ask for name, rank and serial number :). Just curious what the normal procedure is....don't mean to be paranoid.

kelly.currier@frontier.com

We will be sailing Seabourn for the first time in May, 2012, and our final payment is due soon. If anyone has a referral coupon, we would appreciate it. I am also curious; what info would I have to send someone to receive it? Seems some people just want an email address and others ask for name, rank and serial number :). Just curious what the normal procedure is....don't mean to be paranoid.

kelly.currier@frontier.com

I emailed you.:)

I emailed you.:)

Ideally, give your email address so that someone with a coupon can email you, as you then have to give them your full name and address as they have to post the coupon to you by normal old fashioned mail, and you then have to post it (always the original coupon) to Seabourn with your final payment - or probably a bit after, but not before, in case you should cancel. The coupon has on it the name and Club no. of the referrer for Seabourn to check. Hope this explains the system - and have a wonderful cruise!:)

I too have a couple of coupons for anyone interested.

email me at corony at shaw dot ca

Hi Corony:

We already have a coupon but our friends who are travelling with us are interested in getting a coupon as well for our April 30 cruise on Legend. Will email you if coupons is still available?.

Yes, it's yours!

Please send me a message and I'll get it to you.

Hello Sandyruns. Do you still have your coupon? We are spending our honeymoon on quest, final oayment due in march, we would really appreciate your help! Many thanks
Edited by Help@
removed email address request by member