Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

First, to Ariawoman: Jen, Thank you so very much for sharing your referral coupon with my sister and me! That was so great of you to do. And I will certainly pass mine along when I finish my cruise. Just think I will post the availability on this thread when I get home, so folks know to contact me!:D

And to another Jen - Jen and Shelly: So look forward to meeting you on-board.:) We will be in 134 on deck 4. With a ship this size, guess we will not have an organized meet and greet, so we will have to do our own.:eek:

Shall we start a thread for this cruise? I think so, and will look into that tomorrow. Have spent far too much time on the computer today!!!!! And if we get any more visitors for our cruise, I'll keep a spread sheet so we can contact each other off line if anyone wants me to.

Donna

Edited by clasendonna
signaure

Hi Jennifer (Ariawoman),

I've sent you an e-mail tonight. Just in case I didn't type your e-mail address correctly, I would appreciate it very much if you could share with us one of your referral vouchers for our September 15 Seabourn Pride cruise. We are from Canada and first time cruiser with Seabourn. My e-mail address is wongl123@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Linda

Hi Jennifer (Ariawoman),

I've sent you an e-mail tonight. Just in case I didn't type your e-mail address correctly, I would appreciate it very much if you could share with us one of your referral vouchers for our September 15 Seabourn Pride cruise. We are from Canada and first time cruiser with Seabourn. My e-mail address is wongl123@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Linda

Hi Linda. I actually just responded to you. Unfortunately, both coupons have already been claimed and are on their way out the door. Hopefully someone will post some soon so that you can get some. If I'm able to secure any more, I'll reach out to you (we had another couple with us and i'm not sure if they saved their coupons or not).

Jennifer

Jennifer, I see from your post today that you have two vouchers left! My sister and I are booked on the Oct 16 Legend cruise with final payment due July 18. Sooooo, if you haven't yet given them away, we certainly would appreciate one. I just found out about this today by going through the boards!!!

my e-mail: clasendonna@yahoo.com, and will give you my mailing address then!

Thanks bunches for your generousity.

Donna

Yours has been put into an envelope and sealed :-) Will mail it out tomorrow! Please let me know when you get it :-)

Jennifer

Hey patrick -

Yours is on it's way to George as we discussed :-) Hopefully he'll have it by Saturday or Monday! Please let me know if you hear from him regarding receiving it.

Jennifer

Great, I'll let you know as soon as it's been received.

Thanks so much, Jennifer!

Patrick

I have 2 coupons available to first time Seabourn cruisers who are cruising before December 2010 and have not yet submitted final payment.

My email is - lebat at bigpond dot net dot au

Please advise your cruise details when you email.

Many thanks

Lorraine

Just want all to know (and, again, Thank You Jennifer and Greg) I am the grateful recipient of a referral coupon for my sailing on Legend 10/16/2010!

When I return from that trip, if the program is still in existence, I will post my coupons here. What a great way to share our experiences!:D

Donna

Just want all to know (and, again, Thank You Jennifer and Greg) I am the grateful recipient of a referral coupon for my sailing on Legend 10/16/2010!

When I return from that trip, if the program is still in existence, I will post my coupons here. What a great way to share our experiences!:D

Donna

You are very welcome Donna! I'm glad I could pass it on to you :-) I contacted seabourn for more coupons, but so far, they have not responded to my email. It's been 3 days. Bad customer service, Seabourn...I'm trying to help you get customers! lol

I, too, am a grateful recipient of a coupon from Jennifer. Many thanks! I'll post mine here after my first Seabourn cruise if and when I receive any.

You're very welcome. I love that we are all spreading the wealth and helping eachother out. It's fun.

What would the world be without the internet :-)

A referral coupon, when submitted to your TA upon final payment, will give you and the party referring you, a $400 onboard credit.

If you send (answer me below) your email address, just replace the "@" with "at" I will send you a referral coupon.

T&T

Yes I would like a coupon for my wife and I.

Thank you

dspatesatoptonline.net

If this is your first cruise and you have submitted your final payment I have 2 referral coupons I can let you have.Please send me your E-mail address

This will be our first time cruising with Searbourn-we are taking the 14 day Italian Mosaic and Adriatic Enchantment cruise out of Rome and would LOVE a referral coupon. My email is ride4806@excite.com

thanks so much-looking forward to enjoying that additional four hundred dollars onboard :D:D!!!

Hello we are first time Seabourn cruisers and will be traveling as a party of 3 adults and 3 children on Odyssey 10/23/10. We are going to be making final payment and would very much appreciate and use any coupons someone might spare.:o

Does anyone know how many new cruisers each coupon will cover?

Please contact me at kimireland@yahoo.com

kimireland at yahoo dot com

1st time Seabourn sailors we have a referral coupon available if you are interested. I think it might be easier if you also live in the US. Let me know.

Shirley

We would be thrilled to use one coupon if you have one to spare' date='

[email']kimireland@yahoo.com[/email]

Hello we are first time Seabourn cruisers and will be traveling as a party of 3 adults and 3 children on Odyssey 10/23/10. We are going to be making final payment and would very much appreciate and use any coupons someone might spare.:o

Does anyone know how many new cruisers each coupon will cover?

Please contact me at kimireland@yahoo.com

kimireland at yahoo dot com

It is 1 coupon per suite, so if you are in 1 suite, it would be 1 coupon. 2 if you're in 2 suites, etc.

Does not apply if you're sailing with someone who is already in the club (i think, I don't have the back of the coupon scanned and gave mine away and am awaiting more to come in the mail).

Hi, my husband and I are first time Seabourn cruisers (we went on a Crystal cruise a year ago and loved it). We're booked on the March 4, 2011 Caribbean cruise on the Legend and very excited about it. We were torn between that and one of the April Mediterranean cruises on the Odyssey. We would greatly appreciate a referral coupon if anyone has any. We have put down a deposit and our final payment is due before Dec 3.

We live in Oregon and my email is jenny AT jonak.com

Thanks in advance so much!

Edited by jlh9s

It is 1 coupon per suite, so if you are in 1 suite, it would be 1 coupon. 2 if you're in 2 suites, etc.

Does not apply if you're sailing with someone who is already in the club (i think, I don't have the back of the coupon scanned and gave mine away and am awaiting more to come in the mail).

Hey! Just wanted you to know that my TA confirmed that the $400 credit has been applied to my account. You should be ... or have confirmation of that soon. Again, thanks for your help! Phil.