Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi.

We have just booked and paid in full for a cruise on the Pride leaving 3rd June. Do these coupons apply on all cruises regardless of rate? I feel very cheeky asking for a referral coupon from someone I have never met but it seems to be the thing to do.

Can I ask if any person would be kind enough to help out, presuming of course we are eligible.

I haven't asked my travel agent if we are eligible to submit one, should I do this first?

So looking forward to our trip, have read some fantastic reviews.

Many thanks, I live in NZ and can be reached at richardandmichelle@xtra.co.nz

Hi! We're considering our first Seabourn cruise this fall. I haven't paid anything yet; we're taking the weekend to decide as our option on the cabin will expire in a few days.

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a referral coupon? My email is dara4 AT comcast.net, replacing the AT with @. I would really appreciate it.

We're taking this cruise to celebrate a milestone, and we're very excited about it!

Does anyone know if you can use a referral coupon along with the shipboard credit get thru travel agent. I received an email with the following

What a great time it is to be shopping for a Seabourn Cruise! You will receive a $500.00 shipboard credit to spend as you please onboard, this is an Exclusive Signature offer from our agency.

the agent has failed to answer my question on this so far.

Thanks.

And if anyone has a referral coupon that they would like to send me shoot me an email ralph at thefolkes dot com

I will tell you when I actually book the cruise and if it can be used in conjunction with the above mentioned so you don't send it to someone who doesn't use it.

Thanks

My TA told me that the referral coupon could not be combined w/ the $500 credit.

My cruise on Odyssey included a $300 SBC from the agency AND the $400 SBC from Seabourn. Have your TA check again..

Host Dan

Is this thread still operative? Is there someone out there who needs a referral coupon? Please respond with your email address so I can contact you directly. This assumes, of course,, that you are preparing for your first Seabourn cruise and have not made your final payment.

Is this thread still operative? Is there someone out there who needs a referral coupon? Please respond with your email address so I can contact you directly. This assumes, of course,, that you are preparing for your first Seabourn cruise and have not made your final payment.

See post 282 from this morning...

Host Dan

I am getting ready to book a Caribbean cruise on the Sojourn for this December and would appreciate obtaining a referral coupon if anyone still has one. My email address is Tubykat@aol.com.

Thanks in advance

-Barry

Hello writer100. If you still have the coupon available I would be delighted to use it. My e-mail address is lara892@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Hello writer100. If you still have the coupon available I would be delighted to use it. My e-mail address is lara892@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Having reenergized this thread (however amateurishly) I then disappeared and upon my return discovered that all the needy posters appear to have been satisfied. Still, if anyone out there needs a referral coupon, please give me a shout.

Hi, We live in the uk and will be booking our 1st Seabourn cruise in a few days time. However due to our cruise being last minute in June we are having to make full payment of our cruise at time of booking. We have been told by seabourn that as long as they recieve the coupon from our referral friends at least 1week before our cruise on 20th June 2010 we shall be credited our onboard spend. We however have to provide details of our referral friends at time of booking. Is this true? Does anyone have a spare coupon to spare? And has anyone had similar experience. We are new to this and am quite confused as to how it works. My email is van_38@hotmail.com.

Many Thanks

Hi, We live in the uk and will be booking our 1st Seabourn cruise in a few days time. However due to our cruise being last minute in June we are having to make full payment of our cruise at time of booking. We have been told by seabourn that as long as they recieve the coupon from our referral friends at least 1week before our cruise on 20th June 2010 we shall be credited our onboard spend. We however have to provide details of our referral friends at time of booking. Is this true? Does anyone have a spare coupon to spare? And has anyone had similar experience. We are new to this and am quite confused as to how it works. My email is van_38@hotmail.com.

Many Thanks

I have a referral coupon that I am happy to let you have.

I am based in the uk so if you wanted to phone I am happy to give you the details over the phone prior to actually sending the coupon.

I have sent you an email.

Kind regards

Linda

Good day to you all. My wife and I are taking our first ever cruise and have chosen Seabourn to get our feet wet - figuratively only I hope:).

We are leaving from Venice on Sept 11th for 7 days on the Odyssey and I have only paid 25% so far with the balance due in June. I would be very grateful to receive a referral coupon. We live in Dubai if that is of any importance in the process. Thank you in anticipation.

I have a referral coupon that I am happy to let you have.

I am based in the uk so if you wanted to phone I am happy to give you the details over the phone prior to actually sending the coupon.

I have sent you an email.

Kind regards

Linda

Would be interested in your referral coupon. Also any info you might have on transportation from London Heathrow to Dover where the ship will be sailing from.

Thank you,

Kay

Would be interested in your referral coupon. Also any info you might have on transportation from London Heathrow to Dover where the ship will be sailing from.

Thank you,

Kay

Hi Kay,

Sorry DJJcruiser has had my referral coupon, hopefully someone else will be able to help you.

Heathrow is a good way from Dover, probably 0ne to two hours drive depnding on time of day. I would suggest the easiest option would be to prebook a taxi transfer. If you look under the ports of call board for england there may be more info there. Sorry i cannot be more help as we drive ourselves to Dover.

Linda

We are looking at our first Seabourn cruise, probably booking 3 rooms. Is the OBC referral coupon only good for one room, or does it apply to multiple rooms? It seems that the offer isn't combinable with the AMEX cruise priveleges offer from what I've read; but that is valid for up to 3 rooms..

CDW