Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

A referral coupon, when submitted to your TA upon final payment, will give you and the party referring you, a $400 onboard credit.

If you send (answer me below) your email address, just replace the "@" with "at" I will send you a referral coupon.

T&T

We are taking the Odyssey Jan 5th, 2011 sailing, and a coupon would be much appreciated! mawilson at hay dot net

Hey! Just wanted you to know that my TA confirmed that the $400 credit has been applied to my account. You should be ... or have confirmation of that soon. Again, thanks for your help! Phil.

Awesome, thanks Phil. So far they've not sent me anything LOL. We'll see. I'm glad you got your end so far, that's good news! Have fun! Only a week until you sail!

I am paying my final payment tomorrow for our first ever Seabourn cruise and would love to be able to use a referral coupon, garenteed to be used tomorrow.

jgbm80 at aol dot com

Just fyi, even if you didn't get one yet, you can use the coupons after final payment as well, so keep checkin' this thread. I asked for more....but so far they've not come in the mail!

We are taking the Odyssey Jan 5th, 2011 sailing, and a coupon would be much appreciated! mawilson at hay dot net

Sorry - that Odyssey sail date is Jan 4, 2011. As I mentioned, we would be most grateful to receive a Seabourn coupon. Every little bit helps!

I'd like to invite any interested persons to please join the roll call for that cruise which I just started.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1242103

Edited by OD2

Hello! My Mom and I will be sailing on the April 17, 2011 Legend cruise out of Rome. We'd love a referral coupon if anyone has one to share.

Thanks in advance! :)

You may want to let other members know what country you live in. Also, as your final payment is so far out, you may not get any takers right now. If thats the case, be sure to remember to ask again towards the end of the year..

Host Dan

Edited by Host Dan

I have an extra referral coupon and my parents do as well so IF you have already made your final payment or your will be doing so in the near future please contact me. I have had 2 folks back out after committing some time ago, so please only respond if your are making your payment in the very near future or if you have recently made the final payment.

lisa.hyskoatrexam.com (sub @ for at)

I have an extra referral coupon and my parents do as well so IF you have already made your final payment or your will be doing so in the near future please contact me. I have had 2 folks back out after committing some time ago, so please only respond if your are making your payment in the very near future or if you have recently made the final payment.

Hi Lisa,

Final payment for my trip is due in August so I would love to have one of your referral coupons. My DH and I will be on Seabourn Pride on December 6th and looking forward to it.

I am in Perth, Australia so am not sure if that is a problem. I will contact you at your email address.

my email is julie@mldinvestments.com.au

Charlottegirl, we're booked on the Sojourn cruise in early December. Final payment made. We'd be glad to get the 2nd coupon if you still have one left. I'll email you with the details.

Many thanks

Dear Lisa -

We are making our payment today. A coupon would be lovely if you still have one.

I will send you my details by email.

Anne (OD2)

We just got our referral coupon processed after a couple of calls to Seabourn. And then they sent us a letter telling us that it is not combinable with any other offers. So they removed our Platinum Travel Service credit.

Wasn't aware of this little snag.

Anyone else had any dealings regarding this?

TIA

Kujo

Ready for Odyssey 9/11 Venice to Athens

You can use the referral coupon with TA credit and CCL stock,but not American Express.

I know this because we were able to do it last year,and it is the same with our upcoming trip.

I was told the the (consortium) TA credits are only combineable on certain cruises. i.e. my December cruise on Sojourn will only allow me either/or not both.

Host Dan

Greetings Everyone,

My family and I have just made final payment for three suites on the Spirit for the October 30th Venice to Rome Sail. This is our first venture with Seabourn and would love to participate in this referral incentive if possible. If anyone has available coupons and would like to help us out, I can be reached at dennyhummer at gmail dot com.

Thanks so much for your consideration,

Denny

Dan I am confused .SB told me when I called that I could use both credits as long as it was not AExpress.

I wish they would give everyone the same answer.

My TA call SB and posed the question. The rep put him on hold to consult a manager, came back and said that the cruise I am booked on is not eligible for the consortium credit and the referral credit. Maybe it depends on the region you are sailing? (not sure why that would make a difference though..)

Host Dan

Not to throw a wet blanket on the notion of giving CC board members a referral cert but... each party should know that if you give someone you booking number they can log into your "already booked" section and if you have filled out the guest registration info all of that info( including passport info) is there. Just thought both parties should know this before you give info to a "stranger."

Not to throw a wet blanket on the notion of giving CC board members a referral cert but... each party should know that if you give someone you booking number they can log into your "already booked" section and if you have filled out the guest registration info all of that info( including passport info) is there. Just thought both parties should know this before you give info to a "stranger."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW, that's scary!

Anyone ever had any issues with this in the past?

Or is this something that we should worry about in the future as this information circles the globe via the internet.

Don't know if anyone has had issues with it but I just thought people should be aware that by accepting a referral you are giving someone you don't know access to all the info on your guest registration form.

The referral coupons dont have booking numbers on them so I'm confused as to why you think that information is provided?

I have referrals in front of me and all they have are my name and my seabourn number.

If you could elaborate, I'd appreciate it. Unless you're referring to the person who is asking us for our referrals and that we can see their info?? But even then, i've not had anyone give me their booking number, why would they, and why would we ask?

So, if you could elaborate on this i'd appreciate it. I really don't think there's any information here that the other party would know enough of in order to access information. The person that sent the referral doesn't get a copy of the filled out form from the person they referred...and the person being referred only gets the members number and name.

Edited by ariawoman

Is the referral coupon applicable to Australian residents. If so, do we contact Seabourn direct in Aust or in Miami or do we go thru our TA? We are past customers of Seabourn, our next trip is due on the Sojourn 26 March 2011, final payment due end Dec.

Thanks for any guidance

Maria

Is the referral coupon applicable to Australian residents. If so, do we contact Seabourn direct in Aust or in Miami or do we go thru our TA? We are past customers of Seabourn, our next trip is due on the Sojourn 26 March 2011, final payment due end Dec.

Thanks for any guidance

Maria

If you are a former passenger, you can contact Seabourn and they will send you vouchers. You'd then need to find someone that is a 1st time seabourn cruiser, and have them submit the voucher. Once they take their trip, i believe you'd get a $400 credit.

I had them send me a few extra recently and they actually arrived. :-)

How can Ariawoman receive so many referral coupons? I see she has only been on one Seabourn cruise. I have been on Seabourn cruises for over ten years and only recently received two coupons and that was after making several calls to the Seabourn office in Miami.