Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi, fellow cruisers:

We are cruising with Seabourn cruise during Christmas this year. I have heard of these referral coupons. Are they easy to get hold of? Would Some one help us out? We appreciated very much. Please send to - schnappi0222 at yahoo dot com. Thank you all.

I would be grateful for any pointers.

quote.gif

We have 3 cabins on hold.. likely booking tomorrow.. anyone want to refer us? anyone have any info about the Seabourn referral and if it applies to multiple bookings? Combinable with Ensemble Experiences or aMEX?

CDW

I am sure you will hear from more experienced cruisers--and let me immediately say that my coupons are already spoken for. On the triple cabin booking; I would assume if you made all three in your name, or if the check is your check--that you would only be permitted one coupon per booking. (I think on the coupon it says one coupon per cruise. And presumably, per booking passenger whether that passenger books one cabin or three.) I note that Host Dan has pointed out that he has enjoyed the obc of a coupon and another credit from his TA on the same cruise. Beyond that, I wouldn't hazard a guess. Don't know what Ensemble Experiences is. As to the Amex discount, which lowers the fare, I would think that might come initially through your TA when using the indicated Amex card, so it might not negate the obc credits which are, indeed, credits to your shipboard account, not a discount.

I have no idea how these vouchers work, but I have one, several in fact between my partner and me. So any takers for one? We have one cruise booked and another one pending.

I am not sure if the taker should go on a cruise before we do, so any help on how to redeem would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jimmy

I have no idea how these vouchers work, but I have one, several in fact between my partner and me. So any takers for one? We have one cruise booked and another one pending.

I am not sure if the taker should go on a cruise before we do, so any help on how to redeem would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jimmy

Thanks for the offer, Jimmy. Others have asked first but we're now booked for the Pride and fully committed, so if you have an extra referral coupon to share we'd much appreciate it. However I'm not sure how these are actually transferred....

We're booked on the Pride for Grand Voyage Asia this Fall and this will be our first time on Seabourn. We leave from Phila. in the US -- loonnngggg journey but can't wait!

We're committed fully on our air, deposited on the cruise, and final payment will be made in July. Are the referral coupons still valid and if so would anyone be willing to 'refer' us? We'd be very grateful!

And thanks to all for the knowledge base on this forum--it's fascinating to read and so helpful with ideas for our planning!

We would be happy to take one of your coupons, Jimmy. Apparently, each of us gets $400 onboard credit on the next cruise. Please contact me at ljlorden@yahoo.com and we can make the arrangements. Thanks very much!

Louise

(vacation lover)

Hi Louise

I have emailed you again, please reply.

Thanks

James

Hi everyone,

Being a big fan of coupons, I was very interested in reading all the posts from those with referral coupons to share. My husband and I are on Sojourn's August 8th sailing (Norway and Scotland). We are paid in full and would really appreciate it if someone out there was willing to share a referral coupon. Our e-mail address is rojosmart@aol.com.

Once we have completed our sail, we will be sure to share our referral coupons with others.

Take care and happy cruising to all,

Rosemary

Hi everyone,

Being a big fan of coupons, I was very interested in reading all the posts from those with referral coupons to share. My husband and I are on Sojourn's August 8th sailing (Norway and Scotland). We are paid in full and would really appreciate it if someone out there was willing to share a referral coupon. Our e-mail address is rojosmart@aol.com.

Once we have completed our sail, we will be sure to share our referral coupons with others.

Take care and happy cruising to all,

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary, I sent you a message last night regarding a referral coupon that we would be happy to share with you. Please let me know if you still need one.

Thank you,

Shirley

I have been doing some research on this sight about Seabourn , such a wealth of information . It's amazing how much I have come across today , including this thread about referral coupons. Without sounding too cheeky , may I ask if anyone has one available...my beloved is paying the deposit in the morning after the delicous meal I have cooked him tonight (his favourite . :rolleyes:)

Well I have finally decided to book the Odyssey sailing November 6th because of the interesting intinerary .SO looking forward too it..

Thanks so much

Heather

Hi Rosemary' date=' I sent you a message last night regarding a referral coupon that we would be happy to share with you. Please let me know if you still need one.

Thank you,

Shirley[/quote']

It's on it's way. If anyone else is ready to make their final payment we have a friends (not on CC) that would be happy to provide you with a 1st time Seabourn cruiser coupon. Just let me know.

You need a referral coupon? In order to utilize the coupon you must have made your final payment. Please send me an email to max @ caderas.li with your address details and I will send you one immediately.

Ramses51. Thank you , I have just paid my deposit yesterday and am awaiting my paperwork. We are sailing on November 6th and expect that the final payment will be due in the next month or so. I would be most grateful for your referral coupon if it still suits you...

Many Thanks.