Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I am also looking for a coupon. We have two cabins booked for June sailing. All of us are first-time Seabourn cruisers. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! I'm also a first time Seabourn cruiser, just booked & paid deposit for Rome - Venice on Spirit departing 25th September; so, any coupons available please?

I'm London based & have booked direct with Seabourn Southampton, so I'm assuming that these work here as well?

Thanks & best regards in advance!

Hello,

When posting a question about something on the board "Margbem" asked me if I had a coupon, how does it work and can I get one?

I'm leaving 2of May so it will be soon (2 weeks). I ask my parents about the coupon (cruised one time with seabourn many years ago) but they know nothing about it.

My parent will also cruise with us, we have 2 suites.

Can anyone give me the update on the coupons, how it works and how we can recieve it.

Thanks for the information.

Linda:)

Hello,

When posting a question about something on the board "Margbem" asked me if I had a coupon, how does it work and can I get one?

I'm leaving 2of May so it will be soon (2 weeks). I ask my parents about the coupon (cruised one time with seabourn many years ago) but they know nothing about it.

My parent will also cruise with us, we have 2 suites.

Can anyone give me the update on the coupons, how it works and how we can recieve it.

Thanks for the information.

Hi Linda,

In your case the best thing to do would be if your parents ask Seabourn for coupons and you can both benefit from those by receiving 400 dollars for each suite...

Marja

Hi,

We have just booked our first Seabourn cruise on the Spirit, leaving Rome on 26th June. If anyone has a referral coupon I would appreciate it. I live in the UK and my e mail address is furnp01@aol.com.

Thank you for your help, regards Pat and Jeff

Hello out there. My husband and I are going to be first time Seabourn cruisers on the September 3 cruise to Scandanavia and Russia, etc. It is our 25th Wedding anniversary and we are so excited.

Does anyone have a coupon we could use? Is it just one per couple? (Don't want to be greedy!)

Please respond to my e-mail: mmc43830@aol.com

Hi Linda,

In your case the best thing to do would be if your parents ask Seabourn for coupons and you can both benefit from those by receiving 400 dollars for each suite...

Marja

Marja,

My parents contacted rep in Belgium and there wil be a coupon coming next week. I hope it comes in time because we leave 2 may.

We booked a train to Nice (we have airtickets but to be on the safe side!), by air or by train, Legend we are coming!!!:D

Thanks for the information Marja.

I have really not understood the coupon deals. We are also first time cruisers on Seabourn and have paid all our costs and fees. We will be leaving in early June. Since we have already paid is it too late to use a coupon. If we could still use one any help finding them?

My sister and I are traveling on the Legend in November. I know I have some time (4 months), but I did want to get on the board for a referral coupon that is available. I am confident that there'll be no cancellation our part. We've been planning this cruise for years, and everything is arranged already

If you have a coupon that you're not going to use, I would very much appreciate it. Just email me if you have questions or this is a possibility. Thanks so much!

Is there anyone who has booked a Seabourn cruise who would like a referral coupon? I gather that you will need the coupon before you make final payment. We are in the UK but I can mail the original coupon to anywhere.

We are first time cruisers with Seabourn and will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary on the Rivers of Western Europe itinerary. If anyone has a referral coupon to share with us we would be very grateful.

Thank you,

Kyle

USA

We too are first-timers with Seabourn! Really looking forward to our cruise on the Spirit in October. We would very much appreciate it if anyone had a voucher to share with us. We are in the UK. Please email annettecowdry(at)yahoo.co.uk

- you need to replace the (at) with @ obviously! Thank you very much.:)

Annette and Henry.

I am a first-time Seabourn cruiser booked on the Odyssey from Istanbul for July 29th. I am booked for the 2 week combo cruise. My 20 year-old daughter is booked to join me for the second week of the cruise from Athens. I have yet to final payment and would very much appreciate having a referral coupon. My email is yunarobyn@aol.com Thank you.

We are first time cruisers with Seabourn and will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary on the Rivers of Western Europe itinerary. If anyone has a referral coupon to share with us we would be very grateful.

Thank you,

Kyle

USA

If some kind Seabourn sailer would like to share a coupon with us, they can respond to our email at kdfulwiler@gmail.com