Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi

We are first time Seabourn cruisers and have just booked and paid a deposit for Seabourn Quest for an 18th July 2013 Mediterranean cruise if anyone has a referral coupon available.

Having previously cruised half a dozen times on Celebrity and NCL, we are looking forward to our first Seabourn.

Thanks

John & Penny

Auckland, New Zealand

John & Penny have you talked this over with your Travel Agent here in NZ?

I asked our TA re our up coming cruise with Seabourne early next year and he has never heard about these referral coupons

One of the kind CC members has offered one to us when we pay our final account so we will be interested to see how you get on. I was thinking that maybe the coupons will not work for NZ

Hope you have a good cruise. We are looking forward to sailing with Seabourne as well

The coupon is from Seabourn and as such works anywhere in the world but is not combinable with other on board benefits. Therefore for example if your TA is giving you an onbord benefit it is worth checking direct with Seabourn if you can receive the referral voucher as well.:)

John & Penny have you talked this over with your Travel Agent here in NZ?

I asked our TA re our up coming cruise with Seabourne early next year and he has never heard about these referral coupons

One of the kind CC members has offered one to us when we pay our final account so we will be interested to see how you get on. I was thinking that maybe the coupons will not work for NZ

Hope you have a good cruise. We are looking forward to sailing with Seabourne as well

Don't worry Thecat,

Here in Perth I would say most travel agents don't know about it either. I had to tell them about it, even one who deals almost exclusively in luxury cruises including Seabourn. I got my original coupon from a lovely lady in America on my first cruise and have been able to get new ones from Seabourn Australia to refer other people.

By the way we loved our New Zealand cruise we just came back from and definitely plan to do a long driving holiday there soon.

Edited by frantic36

Don't worry Thecat,

Here in Perth I would say most travel agents don't know about it either. I had to tell them about it, even one who deals almost exclusively in luxury cruises including Seabourn. I got my original coupon from a lovely lady in America on my first cruise and have been able to get new ones from Seabourn Australia to refer other people.

By the way we loved our New Zealand cruise we just came back from and definitely plan to do a long driving holiday there soon.

We have just got back as well from doing a cruise from Sydney around NZ and back to Sydney on the Radiance of the Seas and not a cloud in the sky for 2 weeks. Tell you what we have it as good as anywhere. The Taieri Gorge Train and the Trans Alpine train are as good as the ones we have seen overseas. Pretty hard to beat Milford and Doubtful Sounds as well and its all in our backdoor. :)

Our TA is meant to be one of the larger volume seller of Seaborne cruises in NZ so he did a bit of enquiring about these vouchers and got no where as I am a good customer of his. I am going to get the voucher I have been offered and just play it by ear

For a New Seabourn Cruiser, who has a confirmed Reservation on a future Seabourn Cruise?

I have several Seabourn Cruises Referral Coupons that you can fill out and mail to Seabourn in order to receive $400 per cabin in On-Board-Credits. I will assist you on what to do and where to mail the coupon. I can also provide you with information on if you can combine this “Referral Coupon” with other on-board-credit vouchers from your travel agent, American Express Platinum Card, Carnival Cruise Line Stock Owners benefits, or other such programs.

- Please contact me at davehill@speakeasy.net

Dave

My husband and I are also heading off on our first cruise in March 2014 on the Seabourn Legend and am hoping that someone may have a coupon/voucher to share?

Thanks

PS I am new to this site and the cruising world and hope that I have posted this correctly!

I have several Seabourn Cruises Referral Coupons that you can fill out and mail to Seabourn in order to receive $400 per cabin in On-Board-Credits. I will assist you on what to do and where to mail the coupon.This offer is NOT COMPATIBLE with other on-board-credits. Please email me at jkoralew@gmail.com and enjoy your cruise.

For a New Seabourn Cruiser, who has a confirmed Reservation on a future Seabourn Cruise?

I have several Seabourn Cruises Referral Coupons that you can fill out and mail to Seabourn in order to receive $400 per cabin in On-Board-Credits. I will assist you on what to do and where to mail the coupon. I can also provide you with information on if you can combine this “Referral Coupon” with other on-board-credit vouchers from your travel agent, American Express Platinum Card, Carnival Cruise Line Stock Owners benefits, or other such programs.

- Please contact me at davehill@speakeasy.net

Dave

I no longer have any Coupons to share with a new Seabourn Cruiser.

Dave

Hello!

A few weeks ago we've booked our first Seabourn cruise on THE Odyssey!

We are very excited and already leaving in 6 weeks.

I'm also new on this forum and have read about these referral coupons.

Can anybody explain to me how this works and does anybody have a coupon for us?

We booked 2suites and have already paid in full.

Would like to hear from you!

Thanks in advance,

Pascal

The Hague, The Netherlands

Hello!

A few weeks ago we've booked our first Seabourn cruise on THE Odyssey!

We are very excited and already leaving in 6 weeks.

I'm also new on this forum and have read about these referral coupons.

Can anybody explain to me how this works and does anybody have a coupon for us?

We booked 2suites and have already paid in full.

Would like to hear from you!

Thanks in advance,

Pascal

The Hague, The Netherlands

emilyme1

I have a $400 coupon for you ~as I will be sailing also March 2014 this will be perfect for both of us!

Do you have an e-mail address? As I don't post my e-mail add. on CC Host Dan will kindly give it to you.

Happy this will give us both on board credit!

Have a good week!

Martita B