~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

It will definetly be the train or renting a car...... just don't know which one you will get the most bang for the buck! The one train it says you do not have to bring idenfication since you don't get off. I wnat to get off and SEE ALL THAT I CAN SEE!

I hope Jenny and Steve are having wonderful weather! And I think Sonja is getting ready to leave! Wishing her and her family a wonderful cruise!

I wish I could go on a cuise!

Take me to ALaska!

JOIN THIS FUN GROUP

~ Yes, I know they are kind of weird and GOOFY

- but I promise you will have LOTS OF FUN!

Now what do you mean?

Could this face tell an untruth

~Look in my Eyes

~YOU WANT TO GO TO ALASKA,

YOU WANT TO GO TO ALASKA~

on MAY 11, 2010!

617421091_4wks-BlewhiteSH-Bluespotnose.jpg.2682fd4d5329a45bf053d24121ce5c1d.jpg

I wish I could go on a cuise!

Take me to ALaska!

JOIN THIS FUN GROUP

~ Yes, I know they are kind of weird and GOOFY

- but I promise you will have LOTS OF FUN!

Now what do you mean?

Could this face tell an untruth

~Look in my Eyes

~YOU WANT TO GO TO ALASKA,

YOU WANT TO GO TO ALASKA~

on MAY 11, 2010!

I couldn't resist....it's off to work I go! Hope everyone has a GOOD THURSDAY........ We are saying THANKS to all our TEACHERS today. So THANK YOU TEACHERS EVERYWHERE!

Happy Teacher Apprecian Day!

Ours was last week.

Is that kitty yours Annette? If so, it looks so much like my cat Ozzy! My cat just turned 1. Hes BIG. Not sure if hes so big because his moms a ragdoll or because he ballooned after we got him fixed. :eek: I'll put his picture on FB if you wanna see him,

We are doing a special Luncheon today for our teacher of the Year from each of the 10 centers in our group. That is one of the kittens I have from my current litter. I was just looking for a questioning look in the kitten and he won. I would love to see pictures...I am cat crazy, I was just at your area in Feb for the cat show. I breed and show Manx.

Here is my kitten folder, it you wan to look

How cute are they :D They look so much like Ozzy! I drove 2 hours away to get my cat. His color stood out from all the other kittens in the litter. I can't wait for his year check up at his vets. They like him and couldn't wait to see how hes grown.

How cute are they :D They look so much like Ozzy! I drove 2 hours away to get my cat. His color stood out from all the other kittens in the litter. I can't wait for his year check up at his vets. They like him and couldn't wait to see how hes grown.

I hope it will let me put this link....... Alaska

This is a review of someone just back from her cruise on the SPIRIT!

I hope it will let me put this link....... Alaska

This is a review of someone just back from her cruise on the SPIRIT!

Cheri, ...this is Bella , actually AnaManx's Anna BellaClick on picture to make bigger! She is a bifg girl!

P5130176.jpg.8c2b202ebe401a0433261f38b4134a06.jpg

Thats to weird Annette. Bella looks like Ozzy's mom! She had 5 kittens and they all had her coloring. I loved Ozzy's coloring. I hope when I take Ozzy to the vets for his check up, his vet dont yell at me :eek: Hes just big. Hes as tall as my dog Munchkin. Its funny watching them walk side by side.

I am reading someones review with pictures. I think ive seen yal comment to. Its making me want to go now :D

Let me see if I do this right. Going to put a picture I have of Ozzys mom then Ozzy.

ozzysmom.jpg

Ozzy.jpg

EXCEPT BELLA has no tail!

I am so wanting to go......they just posted new pictures. They saw whales, bears and other animals! WHOO HOO! I am so ready!

Took Mom to Lunch and bought 2 rose bushes and out to play in my pretend yard. Live in a mobile home park right now!

I saw there pictures they posted to. I LOVE the picture of the brown bear in the tree. I wish it was time for our cruise!

I've had a manx kitten 1 time. We got her from a local pound. The poor kitten was sick and they still sold her to us. They didn't tell us she was sick. She had no nerve feeling in the backend. It was sad. She had to be put to sleep. Poor kitten. Don't know if it is common with Manx since they have no tails.

I saw there pictures they posted to. I LOVE the picture of the brown bear in the tree. I wish it was time for our cruise!

I've had a manx kitten 1 time. We got her from a local pound. The poor kitten was sick and they still sold her to us. They didn't tell us she was sick. She had no nerve feeling in the backend. It was sad. She had to be put to sleep. Poor kitten. Don't know if it is common with Manx since they have no tails.

NOT with proper breeding, not all cats without tails are Manx, could have been just a bithdefect! They should never sell sick animals. The bear is cool, I am so glad to see that the bears and whales are out already! I am thinking I may take the bus in Juneau that everyone keeps talking about to the Glacier.

I was thinking the same thing on the bus to Juneau. I hope to see alot more reviews of Alaska. It give me more insight and hopefully I get a feel of what people are enjoying as far as excursions. Listening to what they say helps me out.

just found out that carnival is giving people that were on mexican cruises to nowhere a future 50% discount.....so Im using mine on this cruise to upgrade to a suite......cool!!!!!!

Wow, Lucky you for the discount not the cruise to nowhere! So was the cruise to nowhere as bad as everyone says?

You will have to enter the poker cabin crawl so we can all see what the inside of a suite looks like! The rest of us will just have to dream about a suite!

Wow, Lucky you for the discount not the cruise to nowhere! So was the cruise to nowhere as bad as everyone says?

You will have to enter the poker cabin crawl so we can all see what the inside of a suite looks like! The rest of us will just have to dream about a suite!

my splendor cruise was fantastic....I have no complaints....it was a bummer to not hit our ports, but I still had fun.....well, after being on hold forever, I skipped the suite and went with a premium balcony instead...only raised my fare by $100......so the party will be in cabin 8235....

my splendor cruise was fantastic....I have no complaints....it was a bummer to not hit our ports, but I still had fun.....well, after being on hold forever, I skipped the suite and went with a premium balcony instead...only raised my fare by $100......so the party will be in cabin 8235....

Wow, the beauty of the SPIRIT is unbelievable!

Check it out

When do you want us??? I'll bring the wine....does room service have cheese and fruit plates? "Room service? This is happylady. Can I please have 15 cheese and fruit plates?":eek:

royd1968 - Can I add your info to our group? If it's okay, I'll need you names. I'll add more info to the spread sheet later.

add away!!!! Im ready for this......those were some awesome pictures in that review, I think the spirit looks even nicer than the splendor.....cant wait to see her in person

Archived