~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Thanks, Best to you too! She had no choice, she had to have the surgery to even get glasses to 20/20. They did the longest they could the first time, but wasn't enough (she only got to 20/50) so they have to do more. She has bad allergies and they effect her vision.

Are Drew's pictures not the best. Looks like the Spirit is booking up, our prices are still lower!

I think Grady's pic are so special b/c they are almost the exact time we are going! The later pics will be beautiful also...but Grady's are MAY 2009 and we will be there May 2010! Can you believe it..........11 months, 2 weeks and 6 days. Aren't counters cool.....I didn't have to firgure that is my head!

LOL Annette. I wish we were in single digits. :(

It went OK at the job place today. I'm not to excited tho. Its less hours and money where I am now. I was hoping for full time with benefits!

Then you have to really think about it!

Back to work ..........my daughter seems OK, she has to go back tomorrow to see if it worked or not. They put contacts in her eyes that are like eye bandaids since they went in from the same cuts as before! So my fingers are crossed! Oh, you never told us what crafty thing you were doing the other day!

Going to re-posts the cruise thing! Some are not aware of the extended deposit!

official ~ spiriting to the majestic land of the midnight sun

on

may 11, 2010. ~ official

special $25.00 deposit for a limited time. Join us!

this is the first r/t for the spirit out of seattle ~

join us for this special event!

cruise intinerary

tue seattle, washington 4:00 pm

wed at sea

thu cruise tracy arm

fri skagway, alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

sat juneau, alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

sun ketchikan, alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

mon victoria, british columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

tue seattle, washington 7:00 am

deposit info

a reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until june 9, 2009 - the full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due november 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due january 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*your cruise critic group cruise includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

champagne and chocolates

cruise critic lanyards or similar(one per person)

cruise critic magnets or similar (one per stateroom)

15% discount on all other cruise critic logowear

all port charges, taxes, and fees

please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

can you imagine waking up to that! Join us!

contact annette for pricing or any questions. member cruise info or member cruise folder

After seeing all the great pics - how can you not want to go to ALASKA! Join us!

I guess that depends on your budget, and how close you want to stay to the cruise piers.....I dont ever stay at the hotels when I cruise, because I live nearbye...but If im doing a concert in seattle, for instance, kenny chesney at quest field this summer, then I will get a room....Ive had great luck just staying at the holiday inn,its a couple miles away from the ships, but its nice, and the restaurant/bar is very good.....there are more fancy/pricier places right downtown,...there are some more budget places very near the holiday inn....If you have anything specific in mind, I could do some research....I was part of a group a couple years ago and we got a fairly good savings at the holiday inn...depending on how big this group gets, and if everyone wants to jump onboard, I could definately see a pre cruise get-together at the holiday inn restaurant/ bar......darn you...now ya got me all excited......let me know

and by the way, the holiday inn is right by the seattle center for those wanting to wander around........just got off the phone with debbie at the holiday inn group desk.....she said we need a minimum of 10 rooms to qualify, and then we would be getting about $40-$50 off per room.... she said the rate right now is about $129.......I have paid $ 169 in the past for this place, but sadly ive also paid as little as $99 with my other group...but we had over 100 rooms that night...obviously the earlier you book, the better you will be......any other questions, feel free to ask.......

50% off? The price of the cruise???? How did you get that?

that was the deal I got for all the suffering I had to endure on my splendor cruise last month......lol.... the cruise was awesome, but since we missed all of our mexican ports due to the swine flu, carnival stepped up and gave us a great deal

I just did some more online searches, and found that same hotel even cheaper.....she gave me a quote off the top of her head since its so far out.....but I think if you presented her with a serious offer, the price would be better. and she did say that you can definately book now......if you decide to stay there, I will definately show up and join you all. there was this pasta thing I had in the restaurant there a couple years ago....it was the best ever, and I swore Id go back just for that..I may even stay there, but that depends on a few things I need to deal with back at the house...

Ohhh gotta ya. I thought I missed something.

How close is that Holiday Inn to the port? I would be interested in that price...alot better then I have seen

its literally just a few minutes from the ship via taxi...ive actually walked it before.....but that was many years and lottsa lbs ago!!!!

Sorry Nutty, not sure about the deposit. I know it was extended but not sure how long.

Annette, should be on shortly and she can fill you in.

Also we have a group cruise set up under Group cruises near the bottom of the main discussion page. There might be info there.

Kim

Archived